• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
hopper-stranger-things-3-1562101073.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm not taking anyone seriously if they spend their days watching J-League.

Says the guy that spends his time watching trash like Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Love Island dipping into his vanilla cheesecake instead of watching football 😭

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I'm not taking anyone seriously if they spend their days watching J-League.
Some unwarranted arrogance in there tbh. I often give you the benefit of the doubt even though you watch that green yank baseball sport thing in your avi.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Abit rich of Arsenal fans to diss this guy when Arteta had a similar profile before coming here. Guardiola wanted him at City as coach and Kompany also wanted him in Belgium, but both times he rejected those offers to follow his own path, and he seems to have done that by doing well in Japan and Scotland.

I’m just looking at him from a basic level, obviously @2Smokeyy clearly knows more.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Some unwarranted arrogance in there tbh. I often give you the benefit of the doubt even though you watch that green yank baseball sport thing in your avi.

Means a lot coming from you.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Abit rich of Arsenal fans to diss this guy when Arteta had a similar profile before coming here. Guardiola wanted him at City as coach and Kompany also wanted him in Belgium, but both times he rejected those offers to follow his own path, and he seems to have done that by doing well in Japan and Scotland.

I’m just looking at him from a basic level, obviously @2Smokeyy clearly knows more.

Ange has won something everywhere he’s been but his success is all dependent on how involved Levy is. I can’t really see Levy stepping away from the footballing side of things even though Sp**s fans are begging for that.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If you're appointing a 57 year old who's never managed in a major league, you're taking a gamble irrespective.

Maybe he is good but remember he's Sp**s 14th choice or whatever.

Were Sp**s fans talking this Aussie guy up for the job when the club were sniffing around Enrique, Potch return, Nagelsmann? Nope.

At the end of the day he wouldn't be Sp**s manager if their main targets didn't reject them.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Ange has won at every single club he has been too. Most of the time at clubs that haven't had a history of winning things; Yokohama hadn't won a j league for over 20 yrs, Australia had never won a major trophy and Roar had never won a trophy. These were not big teams in their league/region like celtic.

I know they are minor leagues, but the guy is a winner and loves rebuilding teams from the bottom up. He loves coming in while a club is in disarray. Cleans the place out, particularly older high profile players, and then bring in his own players. Loves being written off, has major self belief and always uses that as a motivator. Can't see why he can't translate his coaching to the Premier League; has such a strong vision to how he plays and always gets the players to buy into the vision. Players love him. Actually worried he might win them a cup competition.

The fact he is accepting might suggest Kane is off and he can use the money for the rebuild. Not sure the current side is optimal for his style.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@OnlyOne laughing at others bothering to watch football but then crying when no one takes his dwarfbrain takes seriously.

Yeah pretty disappointing stuff from @OnlyOne. He drops some good insights here, and then talks about Gerrard and Rogers when dismissing Ange. Utter nonsense reasoning.

I’m disappointed in you lad, you were on track to become a mod too according to my sources. Alas, think that’s all gone now.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah pretty disappointing stuff from @OnlyOne. He drops some good insights here, and then talks about Gerrard and Rogers when dismissing Ange. Utter nonsense reasoning.

I’m disappointed in you lad, you were on track to become a mod too according to my sources. Alas, think that’s all gone now.

No one’s really given me a reason why Ange is so highly rated when I asked.

All I’ve said is Gerrard did really well in the SPL playing exciting attacking football, I’ve never mentioned Rodger’s.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Yeah but Arteta was a protégé of Wenger and Pep.

This Postebumlou was working in Aussie rules not long ago.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No one’s really given me a reason why Ange is so highly rated when I asked.

All I’ve said is Gerrard did really well in the SPL playing exciting attacking football, I’ve never mentioned Rodger’s.
Gerrard's Rangers were functional and boring. I said he was a poor manager when he went to Villa and hey ho he was.

Ange is highly rated because he has been successful everywhere he has been. He has done so with a style that people buy into. The City group rate him very highly. He came to Celtic when they were in trouble. Lost the league, half a squad looking to leave, the other half not good enough. He rebuilt the team from the ground up playing a style of football that was fantastic. He done that by himself. He didn't bring any assistants or coaches with him. He done that whilst facing a hostile media and to a certain extent fanbase that was wondering why a no mark coach from Japan was being brought in when so much needed done. He stuck to his beliefs and proved everyone wrong. He took on Madrid and should have won. Give the man better players I've no doubt he'd have won that game.

He is brilliant. He improved what was there and more or less every signing was a success. It'll be interesting to see how he gets the best from Son and Kane (if he stays). Wouldn't surprise me if they are both on for the golden boot next season.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Good thing because I'd have DDoSed this place off the internet if you made him mod.

Top Bottom