• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Apparently they’re offering Davies and Dier around.

Sanchez is still there as well. Just diabolical how bad they are now.

Rose - Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Walker/Trippier was another galaxy from the current clown show.

Lucas Neill >>>>>>>> Lenglet
He actually dropped Neil, who was our captain at the time as soon as he got the job. Also Mark Schwarzer our gk. Loves to drop senior players who don’t buy in or aren’t capable.

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The thing with respect to his previous clubs he's never managed big personalities or star players. That in itself is an art.

Ancelotti may not be the greatest tactician ever but he's excellent at managing star players and stroking ego's and getting them to perform.

Potter struggled badly with this at Chelsea even though he's a good manager because at the clubs he'd been at before he'd never experienced it.

I'm sure he's done a good job elsewhere but if you're managing a fairly big club in the PL the magnifying glass and pressure is much more intense than anywhere he's managed to date.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The thing with respect to his previous clubs he's never managed big personalities or star players. That in itself is an art.

Ancelotti may not be the greatest tactician ever but he's excellent at managing star players and stroking ego's and getting them to perform.

Potter struggled badly with this at Chelsea even though he's a good manager because at the clubs he'd been at before he'd never experienced it.

I'm sure he's done a good job elsewhere but if you're managing a fairly big club in the PL the magnifying glass and pressure is much more intense than anywhere he's managed to date.
I don’t think it will be a major issue for him with the egos, he will manage that. Much more dominant figure than most managers; players seem to strike a balance of fear and respect for him.
They don’t have many big ego stars like Ronaldo anyway. Kane is the biggest star and doesn’t cause problems, especially as he will be getting a **** ton more service.

The question is can he get the current team to play how he wants, as he won’t adapt his style to fit the team. Assuming he will have to work with a fair few of them still after 1 window, so if they can’t do it, he will be in trouble.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I wish likeable people would stop going to clubs I hate, first Potter to Chelsea and now Ange.

He seems like a great guy with a great back story who plays classy football and now I have to wish him to fail.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Massive job on his hands though. That squad isnt geared up for anything but 343, play on the counter and rely on the individual brilliance of Kane and to a lesser extent Son.

They are poor in central defence, have full backs who can't defend and hard workers with little creativity in midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Him and Levy might actually work well if Ange is going to target younger, left field type players to help him build a new team etc, those aren’t coming with massive transfer fees. Similar to Potch.

The Levy issue only come to the forefront when managers are asking for expensive players and he’s blocking that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Him and Levy might actually work well if Ange is going to target younger, left field type players to help him build a new team etc, those aren’t coming with massive transfer fees. Similar to Potch.

The Levy issue only come to the forefront when managers are asking for expensive players and he’s blocking that.

I think even when he took the Celtic job, he knew exactly what players he wanted and it wasn’t flashy names or anything. Pretty sure he has an idea of what needs to be done and who he wants, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he gets the player @Rasmi really wanted us to sign in Reo Hatate. Signings in that sort of profile would be solid business and the type not many will be looking at.

Sp**s fans wanted a project and that’s exactly what they’ll be getting.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine signing Maguire just to keep Kane 🤣 what’s point

Pop Tart

Established Member
I come from a Celtic family. My brother's just support Celtic. We were all born in London. I choose arsenal. Ange has transformed Celtic, football is top notch and trophies speak for themselves, this was after all the good Lennon done and shat upon by ungrateful fans.

As long as he takes madea then I am fine..I drive both ****s to the airport

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Has a very good rep.
Big step up to Prem but imo could do very decent things if the players buy in & he is given time.

However 👇 Please

Take the Cockerel down Sport, Take the Cockerel down.

sdotzdot

Established Member
If you're appointing a 57 year old who's never managed in a major league, you're taking a gamble irrespective.

Maybe he is good but remember he's Sp**s 14th choice or whatever.

Were Sp**s fans talking this Aussie guy up for the job when the club were sniffing around Enrique, Potch return, Nagelsmann? Nope.

At the end of the day he wouldn't be Sp**s manager if their main targets didn't reject them.
It’s the typical time of the year where arsenal fans spend their time boasting Sp**s and United for making the right choices whilst berating anytning arsenal related.

Nothing new here. Business as usual by November.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All jokes aside, this is probably their most fitting appointment since Poch...feel Sp**s fans ridiculous delusions of grandeur will make this fail though.

I am being completely unbiased though, I reckon they are back now sadly!

This appointment has Sp**s going from 8th next season for me, to 7th... Conference League, you back baby 👍

Latest posts+

Top Bottom