• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lets rate our 2021 summer transfer window.

How do you rate our transfer business this summer?

• Total voters

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think it’s Saliba and the price tag that have gone against White. First impressions count for too much as well and his wasn’t great.

Tomiyasu and Ramsdale are very much Arteta guys and the majority are happy with them, I would disagree.

I think we have to wait to say for certain if he was better than Luiz (that’s just me).

White has that "slide and fall down first" Mustafiness about him...

But Mustafi started out strong and dove from a cliff. Maybe White doing it backwards is a good omen?

Worked for Koscielny.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love how all the pundits were tipping us for like 10th, ****ting on all our signings and saying Villa and Everton were now our rivals...are now saying if we don't get 4th, we are complete bottlejobs and failures.

We get no praise, just improved criticism :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Love how all the pundits were tipping us for like 10th, ****ting on all our signings and saying Villa and Everton were now our rivals...are now saying if we don't get 4th, we are complete bottlejobs and failures.

We get no praise, just improved criticism :lol:
Where have all those 'league is getting harder' posters gone. Supposedly Everton, Leicester and Villa better than ever. Lol.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Where have all those 'league is getting harder' posters gone. Supposedly Everton, Leicester and Villa better than ever. Lol.

Anyone who thinks this season is the best/hardest Prem season ever, is a *****.

No offense meant to them, but honestly can they just stop being so ****ing stupid!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

The standard of the PL is awful, people love to knock other leagues but they're all pretty similar, you usually get a decent top 2/3 the PL just happens to have a strong 4-6 in comparison to other leagues.

Below that however and I dont think you would be surprised to see any of 13-14 teams be relegated.

West Ham, Wolves, Villa etc, if they are in a relegation scrap next season I wouldnt be shocked at all.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyone who thinks this season is the best/hardest Prem season ever, is a *****.

No offense meant to them, but honestly can they just stop being so ****ing stupid!
Now he's likely in the top 4 the A-M Mikel PR machine can wind down. Must have been a strain for them keeping up all that stuff about he's top of the league if you take dates between Christmas and March or everybody knows the rise of Everton, Villa and Leicester is making the league so much harder for us. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom