• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Odd one. Has achieved very little for his talents... Think he even missed the Lyon run of league wins.

Wonder if like Koscielny they are maybe more highly rated by the fans & media over here than the football world. Never any firm bids it seems.

BBF

These players are actually ******.

Every year one of their best players signs a new contract after winning **** all. Then they start kicking up a fuss 3 years down the line because they're not winning anything. They can't even finish above a team like us who struggle as it is. What do you expect???

nmn

Sp**s have done well to tie him down.
Lloris is one of the best GK's in the world imo.
Really wanted him to join us in the Summer of 2012. Would have been perfect for us.
According to many reports Wenger wanted him too but decided against it because he still believed in Szczesny.

Vibra

Established Member
They've signed kit sponsorship deal with Nike worth £60m a year, twice the size of our Puma deal

Edit: They haven't, I may have suffered a stroke while reading the article about it

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sounds v.inflated. 60m is more inline with the clubs that actually challenge for major throphies... Not us, Liverpool & Sp**s.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They've signed kit sponsorship deal with Nike worth £60m a year, twice the size of our Puma deal

Wait! Spuds got a Nike deal? Well that confirms the anecdotal evidence indicating that their popularity is increasing amongst youths in the US.

Meanwhile, we - the ones with the American proprietor of a US major league Football club as a principal shareholder - have Puma. I think I'm gonna cry.

Last edited:

nmn

We should have never left Nike. They produce great football kits while Puma's are just awful. Guess money is first priority though...

Reactions: BBF

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We should have never left Nike. They produce great football kits while Puma's are just awful. Guess money is first priority though...

I like the tight fit of the PUMA jerseys though. Nike is more popular here in the North America though and I am starting to see more and more Sp**s fans here in Canada :s

haha_arsenal

I'll just leave this here

how-nikes-tottenham-kits-could-look-like%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom