• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BobP

Memri Fan
And he rightly got a deserved 3 game suspension, and to be honest I would not have complained if he had been given a 5 game ban. But he is still just 20, he will learn to exert more self control in time

Most importantly he is still one of the most talented players in Europe under 21.

He's basically a cherry picking midfielder.

Not that impressed.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You guys bought Granit Xhaka for £30m, do you think you have received value for money?
The only thing you can find in Tottenham that's value for money is Adele. Win a trophy, any trophy and then come on here chatting sh*t.

NaijaSucks FOYS

Rocky pt.2
Stole my thoughts.....

Add to the list: Capoue, Njie, Kaboul, Nkoudou! It is like Sp**s enjoy getting fleeced.....

No denying there have been some questionable signings. Which makes it all the more impressive that over the last 5 years we have a net expenditure of zero, we have the best defensce in the league and when we are at full strength Sanchez is the only Arsenal player I rate good enough to make the team. And no, I do not expect any of you to agree with me

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Are we talking about the same player? I only ask because Abou Diaby scored 14 league goals in the whole of his Arsenal career while Dele Alli has scored 14 goals this season.

Ok, so you finally have a decent player, probably the best since Gareth Bale. Unfortunately for you, he probably wont be a Sp**s player for too much longer!

carlito'sway

Established Member
No denying there have been some questionable signings. Which makes it all the more impressive that over the last 5 years we have a net expenditure of zero, we have the best defensce in the league and when we are at full strength Sanchez is the only Arsenal player I rate good enough to make the team. And no, I do not expect any of you to agree with me

Enjoy it while you can....Two years from now, I am willing to bet that Dele Ali and Poch will not be around anymore!

NaijaSucks FOYS

Rocky pt.2
Ok, so you finally have a decent player, probably the best since Gareth Bale. Unfortunately for you, he probably wont be a Sp**s player for too much longer!

Enjoy it while you can....Two years from now, I am willing to bet that Dele Ali and Poch will not be around anymore!

With the greatest respect guys if I were in your position I would be more concerned with Sanchez not wanting to renew his contract than making pronouncements about Dele and Poch.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
With the greatest respect guys if I were in your position I would be more concerned with Sanchez not wanting to renew his contract than making pronouncements about Dele and Poch.

But we're just responding to your comments. I have lots of concerns about my club and none of them involve Sp**s. This will be your first season since 1995 to finish above us, enjoy it because it wont last long!

Latest posts

Top Bottom