• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Mate, relax. Arsenal are a tier above Sp**s as a football club and will be for some time. Sp**s are having their most successful 10 year spell in perhaps 50-75 years. And guess what they have to show for it? One league cup. They have a great manager and an ambitious board but that doesn't create a history. We'll regroup after this season and go again. It's what top clubs do.
I hope you are right!!!!!

Mate, relax. Arsenal are a tier above Sp**s as a football club and will be for some time. Sp**s are having their most successful 10 year spell in perhaps 50-75 years. And guess what they have to show for it? One league cup. They have a great manager and an ambitious board but that doesn't create a history. We'll regroup after this season and go again. It's what top clubs do.

Unbelievable crisis on arsenal-mania these days. But understandable given that modern society is all about today.

Looking back at this season 20 years from now neither fan bases will remember it. Because neither team will have nothing to show for this season. Maybe FA Cup. Maybe Sp**s will remember it given they finished above us for first time in 20 years. But that is because they are pathetic.

mm76

Yer Da
Unbelievable crisis on arsenal-mania these days. But understandable given that modern society is all about today.

Looking back at this season 20 years from now neither fan bases will remember it. Because neither team will have nothing to show for this season. Maybe FA Cup. Maybe Sp**s will remember it given they finished above us for first time in 20 years. But that is because they are pathetic.

I think it will be remembered, hopefully as Wenger's last season, or as you say because spuds finished above us - thought they need to do it for a couple more decades before it matters

sammyvine

Alli is best staying at Sp**s imo

His style of play, basically a SS, means the team needs to be heavily built around him. If he want to Barca or Madrid where he isn't the main man....he would struggle imo

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Take a bow. Classy post.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lovely big man. Always remember him as a good defender for Aston Villa.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Sad, sad news. Rest in peace.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/ugo-ehiogu-dies-heart-attack-tottenham-hotspur

"Before pursuing a coaching career Ehiogu followed his other passion, helping to set up record label Dirty Hit, which boasts artists such as The 1975, Ben Khan, Superfood, Benjamin Francis Leftwich and Fossil Collective.

“My love of football is massive but my love of music is amazing. You have people eating out of your hands when you’re singing, you have people singing the lines of your song."

“Basically, the only difference would be that, socially, when you’re a musician it seems that you can get away with doing almost anything you like. It is deemed as being what a rock star does. That balance needs to readdress itself but I don’t think it ever will.”

One of his final tweets illustrated Ehiogu’s kind nature. “Gave a homeless girl £10 last night in Dalston. She didn’t ask or beg. Random impulsive act from me. Not gona lie. Felt good. #dosomethingkind”. The #dosomethingkind hashtag has since been trending on Twitter, with many people making generous gestures in the former footballer’s memory.

Last edited:

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I think this season could be Sp**s' last chance for silverware for quite some time. I expect a dip if they move to Wembley next year. Losing that semi-final was a hammer blow to them in my opinion. Chelsea should take the confidence from that to finish the job in the league. But Sp**s have been the best team for two seasons now. It's just taken them a bit too long to realise it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom