• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

mm76

Yer Da
This 'Sp**s squad harmony' the media bang on about sounds like bullshit. Rumour today is now Walker wants out, refusing to sign a new contract along with Alderweireld. These players know they'll be in demand in the summer, Walker has been linked with City and even Barca.
If Sp**s don't win the league they could loose both in summer, hopefully Dele Alli and Kane follow them.

praying for that to happen - it's our last hope... :eek:ops:

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Is this where we need an ironic emoji - or are you being mean to me.:(

Baby, pull me closer
in the backseat of your Rover,
So that I can make a joke about
the Spuds who've seized our corner.
Wenger better pull his finger out
and act as the manager,
'coz that lot are growing stronger
and we'd lose our crown forever.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
There’s no way Sp**s deserved to lose that

Footballers-crying.jpg

Better team on the day and best team in the league they said. :lol: Get ****ed Sp**s.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Their two greatest seasons in 55 years and they've still got **** all to show for it with talks of Walker going to City and United interested in Eric Dier. These past two seasons was their best shot at winning the league, they'll not get another opportunity like this for a long time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm afraid that's it for them i will be surprised if they gonna challenge for the league next year Man City Man UTD will be more stronger while us and Liverpool will strength too i'm afraid is back to fighting for top 4 for them next season.

Also they are losing 2 of their key players next season Walker and alderweireld seem off.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Their two greatest seasons in 55 years and they've still got **** all to show for it with talks of Walker going to City and United interested in Eric Dier. These past two seasons was their best shot at winning the league, they'll not get another opportunity like this for a long time.
2010(?)they had a team with VdV, Keane, Bale and Modric. still finished below Arsenal

In my eyes, that season from them was a bigger bottle job.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2010(?)they had a team with VdV, Keane, Bale and Modric. still finished below Arsenal

In my eyes, that season from them was a bigger bottle job.
In 11/12 season thier biggest bottle job they had some top players while us only had RVP to save us every week and still manage to drop many points in last 2 months finish below us and end up in Europa league :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They can console themselves with the momentous achievement of "Best Goal Difference in Over Half A Century" Trophy :lol:

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
Decided to have a look at their forums for the fall out from last night.
Glory Glory are ****ting themselves that Walker and Alderweireld are off, meanwhile The Fighting **** are trying to convince themselves that they're not bottlers! Apparently they can't be bottlers because they've never been top of the league this season to bottle it, if anything Chelsea bottled it after leading by 12 points and now its only 4... They bottled it even though they're still winning it? Makes no sense to me.
Oh yeah, Liverpool, United, City and Us have also bottled it more than Sp**s did......

Our season has been a total shambles, but we can always rely on these sad ****s to give us a laugh :lol:
The best part is neither forum mentions playing at Wembly next season and how awful their current record is there. Yet they're all convinced they'll be one of the favorites for the title next season.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Another season of mental frailty where if really counts. Players looking to move to other clubs, a season playing at Wembley where they struggle and every other team will feel like it is a special occasion. Followed by a moving to a new stadium and suffering from the traditional teething problems.

The media while find it hard to be positive about Sp**s in the near future.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom