• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
If you look closely you can see the exact moment Sp**s fans' hearts break

8TNHNwBEhhc4g.gif

Ewarwoowar

Reports coming in, Eric dier, Nigel Walker and Danny Rose seeking a move in the summer with both Manchester clubs showing interest. Manu reported to make a triple 110mil bid for the threeo_O

And so it begins,,,, or ends which ever way you want to look at it.;)

Malky

Established Member
Reports coming in, Eric dier, Nigel Walker and Danny Rose seeking a move in the summer with both Manchester clubs showing interest. Manu reported to make a triple 110mil bid for the threeo_O

Don't forget about Alderweireld, he's supposedly rejecting a new contract with them.
If they lose all four of those players this summer then surely that'll unsettle Dele Ali and Harry Kane.

Hopefully... :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Alli came out the other day with the old "you can't predict the future" line. I think he'll stay there for a few more years, but Spuds have to win something fairly soon.

They're gonna need to adjust to Wembley next season. If they keep up their poor form there it could be a difficult season.

Ewarwoowar

Alli came out the other day with the old "you can't predict the future" line. I think he'll stay there for a few more years, but Spuds have to win something fairly soon.

They're gonna need to adjust to Wembley next season. If they keep up their poor form there it could be a difficult season.
If the four players being touted jump ship as reported, that's a whole big hole in that so organized backline people are creaming over, will be difficult to replace and cement new additions , plus the stadium move, and all the while having to cover an extra 500 square metres, it's not a lot but it will effect the passing rhythm, will also give half decent passing teams more space to evade their press.

The only reason Dele is still there now is because other teams weren't invested in the media hype, no no big club would have offered what He would have wanted last summer, better money and prominent role, playing time.

I'd give him one season, if the bubble burst He'd be gone like a shot, I reckon.

Malky

Established Member
The annoying thing about these ****s is how much the media love them. Look at their squad and they've failed to win a single trophy AGAIN! We had to listen to the media laughing at us for not winning trophies when we had crap like Almunia, Silvestre, Gervinho, Chamakh starting games, not Lloris, Alderweireld, Dele Ali, Eriksen, and Kane.

Hope this summer is a transfer disaster for them (players leave and struggle to sign adequate replacements) then next season Wembley turns out to be a curse for these bastards and they go back to mid-table, where they belong.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Don't want Dier though the block headed ****.
you guys jsut sold Morgan Schneiderlin in january, i like Dier but if you want a deep playmaker he is not what you should be searching for.
there is a quality kid in Napoles, Diawara. He is getting gametime week in and out, he looks exactly what you need.
nontheless, he is just a kid. and knowing Mourinho is going to go all in for Tiote.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sp**s are lucky that their stars are English. English players are parochial and don't move around much.

Kane and Ali could be offered a playboy lifestyle in Barcelona and they'd probably prefer to play darts with the Sp**s lads in the Pig and Duck.

Londonborn

If the four players being touted jump ship as reported, that's a whole big hole in that so organized backline people are creaming over, will be difficult to replace and cement new additions , plus the stadium move, and all the while having to cover an extra 500 square metres, it's not a lot but it will effect the passing rhythm, will also give half decent passing teams more space to evade their press.

The only reason Dele is still there now is because other teams weren't invested in the media hype, no no big club would have offered what He would have wanted last summer, better money and prominent role, playing time.

I'd give him one season, if the bubble burst He'd be gone like a shot, I reckon.

And how long do you think Alexis will stay if we have another season like this one ?

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Since Manchester United have qualified for the CL group stage next year, they will be placed in pot number two of the draw.

That however means that Sp**s will be in Pot No. Three. I hope that they get Bayern Munich(Pot One - Bundesliga Champs) and Barcelona(Pot 2)in the group stage. Then they'll realize what we have been experiencing for so long now.

And I hope we draw these idiots, after they get humiliated in the Group stage by Bayern and Barca, in the EL Ro16 to embarrass them even further!

Top Bottom