• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Arsenal have their worst season in over two decades and still finish with the Cup Trophy! :bounce:

Mark my words if these Tiny Tots get any difficult combination of Bayern/Barca, Madrid/PSG or Juve/Atletico in the group stage then come December they'll be joining us in the Europa League.

Also if Sp**s fail to win either the League or FA Cup in the coming three seasons it'll be back to mid table mediocrity for them. Their best manager in decades will leave them and their best squad since I don't know when will also leave for bigger clubs to actually win something.

It has been 26 years since Sp**s won anything of note and 56 years since they last won the league. People make fun of Liverpool but this lot is even more pitiful. :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
18699819_749543055251292_3993127632283417101_n.jpg

turkish gooner

Tottenham are going to buy Cengiz UNDER from Basaksehir (They finished Turkish League 2nd this season) for 9m

Look boys, you probably will not believe me but he is better than Kane and Alli. If that happens, youll see him next season

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tottenham are going to buy Cengiz UNDER from Basaksehir (They finished Turkish League 2nd this season) for 9m

Look boys, you probably will not believe me but he is better than Kane and Alli. If that happens, youll see him next season

Hopefully he turns to be another Tuncay Sanli.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Laughing at Tottenham once a day keeps my teeth white.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Meh, it's just comforting knowing Spuds have to go for these types of buys.

Can't afford to buy the big names, can't afford to pay the big names :p.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I went past WHL and there are enlarged photos talking about this game or that victory. But no talk of any trophies- or anything no other club has done before for that matter.

Impact

Established Member
Eric Dier is massively overrated and is simply reaping the rewards of Pochettino's tactical prowess. Sp**s will have no trouble replacing him if he wants to go. His best attribute is versatility. Allows Sp**s to shift systems with consummate ease.

Hate watching Harry Kane. Haven't seen a striker like him in a long time. Reminds me of Ruud van Nistelrooy. Wish we had him.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom