• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kane is weird one, he'll cost the price of an elite striker, 60M plus, but clubs are probably concerned if his influence really goes beyond domestic football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guys like Kane and Defoe are domestic murderers, but you won't back them in international football or CL level play.

Similar for Lacazette maybe, think he'll bang them goals in the league, but not sure about him in the CL crunch moments.

Ashybashy86

Sp**s beat PSG 4-2 last night.
Screamer from Eriksen. Awful goalkeeping from Trap that allowed Dyer to score second (TBF he did press to get it). Another screamer from Alderweireld. Then, even in a friendly, the refs can't help but give them an undeserved pen.

Did you watch the match? If so, what are your thoughts?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Screamer from Eriksen. Awful goalkeeping from Trap that allowed Dyer to score second (TBF he did press to get it). Another screamer from Alderweireld. Then, even in a friendly, the refs can't help but give them an undeserved pen.

Did you watch the match? If so, what are your thoughts?

I did. Sp**s looked sharp. Very sharp. PSG didn't look bad at all tbf, but Trapp's awful. Utterly useless in the 1st half and being sent off in the 2nd for a handball was just :lol:

My take away from this match, and all the pre-season matches I've seen the Top 6 PL teams play is that we are in deep doo doo.

BobP

Memri Fan
@Rimaal

I don't say what I said because our squad or playing group is so much worse than the squads of competitors. I just don't trust that Wenger can extract the most out of them.

There's little to no cohesiveness and we're overly reliant on the individual quality of certain individuals.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
@Rimaal

I don't say what I said because our squad or playing group is so much worse than the squads of competitors. I just don't trust that Wenger can extract the most out of them.

There's little to no cohesiveness and we're overly reliant on the individual quality of certain individuals.

You're preaching to the choir here. I agree with you completely. But I would also add that our squad is lacking quality in 3 key positions, and that without them, there is no way we will challenge, and I would even doubt top 4. A quality DCM, a quality winger, and if Sanchez leaves, another quality AMF/Winger.

Ashybashy86

I did. Sp**s looked sharp. Very sharp. PSG didn't look bad at all tbf, but Trapp's awful. Utterly useless in the 1st half and being sent off in the 2nd for a handball was just :lol:

My take away from this match, and all the pre-season matches I've seen the Top 6 PL teams play is that we are in deep doo doo.
Absolutely. They look like they haven't missed a beat. They have a system that just works so well.

Apparently, it's only pre-season and we shouldn't worry. Yeah, right!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Also we beat Bayern a few days ago and it was all "Pre-season means nothing", we lose to Chelsea with our reserve side and Sp**s beat a PSG side while probably treating it like a CL final because they're not used to facing top European teams and all of a sudden it's fantastic evidence for how the season is going to pan out. **** off you absolute clowns. :lol:

Ashybashy86

Another season of arsenal fans jerking off over Sp**s. When will this nightmare end.

And that over just a friendly.
It's honestly disgusting. Jerking over the same team who didn't actually win anything last season and got eliminated from Europe TWICE without putting up a ****ing fight. :lol:

Simply said they looked sharp and played well. Nobody has said they will win the league or a trophy. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom