• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't even say it's a mistake.. He was deemed not good enough and he most likely wasn't at that point.. Kane has obviously worked very hard on his game and responded to adversity brilliantly.. Even when he first broke through at Sp**s he didn't look like a special talent, it's just a testament to the work he's put in that he's become undisputably world class(as much as I hate to admit that).

c00lguy

Watching Kane makes me think of those CoD/The Last of Us players on multiplayer who constantly check every corner and every edge of the screen and you'd swear they were autistic or something.

BBF

I wouldn't even say it's a mistake.. He was deemed not good enough and he most likely wasn't at that point.. Kane has obviously worked very hard on his game and responded to adversity brilliantly.. Even when he first broke through at Sp**s he didn't look like a special talent, it's just a testament to the work he's put in that he's become undisputably world class(as much as I hate to admit that).

Exactly, Tottenham clearly didn't rate him very highly either considering the amount of times he was sent on loan.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
7BPFEf7.jpg

Cz9rtxT.jpg

Same paper ffs :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

The difference is that no one really expects anything from Spuds, because they have won so little throughout history; their last league title is 57 years ago.

That in general people expect more from us is a testimony that Arsenal is a much bigger club, although sadly Spuds are the better team currently. Things can change quickly, though. If they lose Kane and don't replace him properly we'll catch up to them instantly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The difference is that no one really expects anything from Spuds, because they have won so little throughout history; their last league title is 57 years ago.

That in general people expect more from us is a testimony that Arsenal is a much bigger club, although sadly Spuds are the better team currently. Things can change quickly, though. If they lose Kane and don't replace him properly we'll catch up to them instantly.

Yeah but why did people expect things from us in the banter years? We couldn't afford to buy anyone yet were constantly slated for not competing.

I've long since realised that opinions in football are pointless, people will say what they want.

At the end of the day sport is a results business, and where it matters on the pitch they've still finished above us only once since I've been a fan and haven't won anything in a decade.

All this "pride of England" and Pochettino the genius spin put out by the media will never change that. Ask any Sp**s fan if they'd swap them being a "solid, tough team" for one of our FA Cups and they'd bite your hand off.

No one other than Sp**s fans will remember the great PL challenge of 2016/17 in ten years time.

Last edited:
smaller club. we have higher standards, they don't demand success like we do. in the banter years, we still challenged for the league but bottled it in key moments. 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014. they've only had one league challenge (2016, i don't count last season) in decades.

Sp**s is firmly third in size in London:

Arsenal
Chelsea
Tottenham
West Ham
QPR
Palace

in that order.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He answered another question then made a point of circling back and criticising their history :lol:

Hey Giorgio, come to Arsenal.

I saw the interview, cracked me up that he went back & emphasized that fact "we know their history" :lol:.

Was pleasantly surprised at the level of his English . Clearly angling for a premier league move, one can only hope its here ;)

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
smaller club. we have higher standards, they don't demand success like we do. in the banter years, we still challenged for the league but bottled it in key moments. 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014. they've only had one league challenge (2016, i don't count last season) in decades.

Sp**s is firmly third in size in London:

Arsenal
Chelsea
Tottenham
West Ham
QPR
Palace

in that order.

Historically they are second. Only the oligarch has pushed Chelsea to second. Had it not been for their one previous league title they were arguably behind West Ham too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom