Let's still all laugh at Tottenham

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Biggus, Nov 23, 2009.

1. albakos

albakos Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you" Administrator

SomGooner, Batman, Ewarwoowar and 5 others like this.
  2. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

3. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

4. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Have always liked Weiss.

SomGooner likes this.
  5. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Part Time Werder Bremen Fan

Oh Dele Alli..

Don't wanted to see it.

6. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Just don't understand the love that s**t club gets by the English media. Everyone hates Arsenal while Tottenham with their s**t cheats get a love fest...

Ewarwoowar and celestis like this.
  7. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

I'm listening to one right now , feel like puking to tell the truth .

8. vantoure

vantoure Well-Known Member

What the...

Ewarwoowar likes this.
  9. Ewarwoowar

Ewarwoowar Well-Known Member

Minor details like diving, getting away with putting in injurious tackles, Dele being be an all round special, spiteful **** who should see more red cards, referees propping them up in the table. I liked Pochettino, but that has to be one of the most retarded things to say. How would he react if such things would conspire to ruin his season. That's lazy coaching there, that is, we can't win by above board means, we have to resort to filthy shenanigans.

Some of what Kane does to score goals is borderline in the way he uses guile and strength to get the better of players(a la Shearer), you can accept that, but out and out cheating,,, no.

Level the playing field with the officiating where one team dives, all teams can dive, one team can get away with brutal tackles and professional fouls, then all teams can get away with brutal tackles and professional fouls, then maybe we talk, hypocritical ****.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  10. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

I'd love for him to say this after a decision went against his side in a big match.

11. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

A man after @GDeep™ ‘s heart

12. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

13. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

Potchettino comments translate as " I've got a team full of diving, cheating bastards "
    I can't wait to see what he has to say if a place in the top 4 goes all the way to the final game of the season and they're denied by a ' controversial ' 90th minute penalty, he's now lost all ground to argue against it with that comment. ****ing moron!

14. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

That's their announcement video? Wankers handshakes? Aye, impressive stuff! :rolleyes:

MkhiMagic and CaseUteinberger like this.
  15. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

Cringe level is so high. Can you imagine anyone getting excited seeing that corny ****.

16. al-Ustaadh

17. Penn_

Penn_ Well-Known Member

We let a nine year old go because he was a bit chubby? :lol:

18. al-Ustaadh

Think it's more the athletic part, but yeah, the chubby comment is humorous. lol Just rubbing salt in the wounds.

19. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

I wouldn't even say it's a mistake.. He was deemed not good enough and he most likely wasn't at that point.. Kane has obviously worked very hard on his game and responded to adversity brilliantly.. Even when he first broke through at Spurs he didn't look like a special talent, it's just a testament to the work he's put in that he's become undisputably world class(as much as I hate to admit that).

vantoure, American_Gooner and BBF like this.
  20. c00lguy

c00lguy Well-Known Member

Watching Kane makes me think of those CoD/The Last of Us players on multiplayer who constantly check every corner and every edge of the screen and you'd swear they were autistic or something.