• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Harry Kane has been awarded Tottenham Hotspur’s second goal in their 2-1 win against Stoke City on Saturday, after the club and player successfully appealed to the Premier League’s Goal Accreditation Appeals Panel.

The goal had originally been awarded on the day to Christian Eriksen, but after taking the player’s testimony into account and reviewing the match footage, a three-person panel agreed that the final touch on the ball belonged to Kane.

Swearing on his daughter's life must have sealed the deal despite clear evidence it didnt touch him.

HBL

Established Member
Did he really say in an interview ‘I swear on my daughters life, I touched it’

The absolute state of that, if true.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Did he really say in an interview ‘I swear on my daughters life, I touched it’

The absolute state of that, if true.

It's ok, I suspect for Harry Kane his daughter is just sort of an abstract concept that he occasionally hears his wife talking about when he's trying to concentrate on heading the oranges into the sink.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just don't know how anyone could support such a scummy little club. Truly I thought that the DVDs were rock bottom but they always find new levels to sink to.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I bet Szczesny still has access to their social media accounts.

The Roma forums must be full of fans claiming Lazio 'Spursed' it on Thursday night.

Dude, Szczesny still *runs* their social media accounts, he's the motherf*ckin admin.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom