• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
If Tottenham don’t win a trophy soon, I give them 2 years at the most (3 at best) until they are back to being a mid table small club.

Kane, Eriksen, Sanchez, Dier and Son will all leave for higher wages. Poch too might move on. Also, with a new stadium to pay for they might have to sell their promising young talent.

If Arsenal can get their act together from next season (coach, transfers and fitness) then this stupid talk of North London power shift can be put to bed for good!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good ol Sp**s, never fail to remind you who they are.

I wonder what the media will say about the power shift and Potchettino being one of the best managers, despite winning nothing.

Just waiting for Klopp now, another one with nothing to show for his greatness.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Poch really is on thin f*cking ice, I imagine in private some of their fans are fuming. Forget all the times he's been outplayed tactically or made a bad sub in a big game, he's constantly talked down the FA cup, talked down the need for trophies, as if Sp*rs are so good that only the PL and Champions League are good enough for them.

It would be fitting if his failure to win the very trophies that he said they didn't need to win was the reason for his downfall. Has a certain cosmic logic to it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Literally has not won a single thing in his career. Manages a club that has not won a single thing for a decade, not one a meaningful thing for nearly 3 decades and not won the league nearly 6 decades. How are people so easily persuaded that black is white then the objective record is so glaringly obvious?

Top Bottom