• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

4PjIHKy.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Bit harsh don't you think?

Why delete them when their existence is sure to provide us with yet more entertainment throughout the years.

I hope they NEVER get relegated from the Premier League as their presence is essential to generating all loads of Sp**s related material :lol:

Ewarwoowar

One epic and 7 sequel dvds of how they nearly made an FA cup final, that's as many as the Rocky franchise only much, much sh1tter!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Kane is really English media darling. That FA tweet winded them up for real:lol: Mugs
What's funny is that they think that upsetting him or not is going to make a blind bit of difference in the World Cup. He'll turn into a pumpkin with that England shirt on like every other overhyped, self absorbed, pampered, entitled little **** who the FA have babied over the years. He should get used to being the butt of jokes if he's going to continue plying his trade for a club whose greatest contribution to English football is being Arsenal Football Club's doormat.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What's funny is that they think that upsetting him or not is going to make a blind bit of difference in the World Cup. He'll turn into a pumpkin with that England shirt on like every other overhyped, self absorbed, pampered, entitled little **** who the FA have babied over the years. He should get used to being the butt of jokes if he's going to continue plying his trade for a club whose greatest contribution to English football is being Arsenal Football Club's doormat.

England don’t play to these lads strengths. A lot of the time it’s just putting big names on a team sheet without any proper strategy.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
England don’t play to these lads strengths. A lot of the time it’s just putting big names on a team sheet without any proper strategy.
That's one problem but honestly I think the biggest one is that they're shocked at having to deal with being fairly officiated. Little darlings like Alli and Kane are allowed to put in horror tackles and dive on a weekly basis in the PL because the England players must be pampered. When they go to the Euro or the World Cup or even the CL knockout stages they look absolutely gobsmacked when those things aren't tolerated and they haven't got the bottle to adapt and overcome.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

What was Kane thinking :lol:

Surely he'd know that decision would end up being clowned by everyone..
And he still won't win the golden boot :lol:
I can't believe I was fooled by their good performances... At the end of the day as Keane said, they will always let you down.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-Sp**s-fa-cup-play-with-kids?CMP=share_btn_tw

What a ****

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Lmfao, why are we getting angry in here? Sp**s are self destructing from within. Thanks potchie. Keep the hopes high but know reality is a *****. You will always be ****.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom