• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

An iconic image of Gunnersaurus.

He's got more European matches than the whole Sp*rs team combined.

club-mascot-gunnersaurus-gets-in-on-the-action-from-his-own-open-top-car-136390258568602601-140518131354.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

6-year-deal. Think he will stay there until the end of his career, no one would pay the possible price for him.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
How can Sp**s give their top players contracts like that? they need to pay over 900 million for the stadium.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sp**s are not only lucky to have found such a prolific striker from a 4 times loanee, but in addition he’s a parochial mummy’s boy who doesn’t like to move away from Chingford where she lives.

Any normal bloke would be wanting the mega bucks and highlife in Paris or Madrid, dreaming of being a Galacticos.

Not Kane, happy with wet fish and chips and a wage packet of just over half what Bale’s earning.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Nah, man. It's cos it's Tottenham. No one is ragging on his loyalty. Just his lack of sense.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
It’s funny, if a player doesn’t want to force a move to a bigger club, he has no ambition. If he does, there’s no loyalty anymore in football and everyone just want to join the biggest clubs..
I said it when Sanchez was leaving to City, that it was the right decision to make for him, as a footballer. He left to United, which made no sense, in the end though.

Cesc leaving made tons of sense. Learning under Iniesta and Xavi in Barcelona is a once in a life time opportunity.

Kane staying is literally madness.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I said it when Sanchez was leaving to City, that it was the right decision to make for him, as a footballer. He left to United, which made no sense, in the end though.

Cesc leaving made tons of sense. Learning under Iniesta and Xavi in Barcelona is a once in a life time opportunity.

Kane staying is literally madness.
I even understood RVP at the time...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not sure where Kane goes though & Sp**s have the new stadium now.

The obvious move always looked United but then they got Lukaku.

He would be great in Italy or with Atletico but hard to get the huge wages.

Just cant see a Real, Barce, PSG, City setting up a team round Kane.

Maybe Bayern down the line?

Top Bottom