• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Easy to laugh at Sp*rs' lack of transfers this summer, and so we should laugh of course. But it's not a catastrophe, they did tie Kane and Pochettino down after all.

They'll be very pleased with their new stadium. It's big obviously, but aesthetically I don't really like it. It lacks harmony and it's too disjointed for my tastes.

DjrkWwUXgAAsjca.jpg

fcbhippo%253Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1532428062269

By contrast the symmetry of the Emirates is very pleasing to the eye. I also think the roof of the Emirates is much more pleasing, as is the outside (major plus being that it doesn't look like a loo seat). Downside is that the Sp*rs one is probably more imposing from a fan perspective, what with the steeper stands and proximity to the pitch.

gun__1458820621_emiratesecfots.png

Emirates_Stadium_skylights_at_night.JPG

Any thoughts on the North London Architecture Derby?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Easy to laugh at Sp*rs' lack of transfers this summer, and so we should laugh of course. But it's not a catastrophe, they did tie Kane and Pochettino down after all.

They'll be very pleased with their new stadium. It's big obviously, but aesthetically I don't really like it. It lacks harmony and it's too disjointed for my tastes.

DjrkWwUXgAAsjca.jpg

fcbhippo%253Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1532428062269

By contrast the symmetry of the Emirates is very pleasing to the eye. I also think the roof of the Emirates is much more pleasing, as is the outside (major plus being that it doesn't look like a loo seat). Downside is that the Sp*rs one is probably more imposing from a fan perspective, what with the steeper stands and proximity to the pitch.

gun__1458820621_emiratesecfots.png

Emirates_Stadium_skylights_at_night.JPG

Any thoughts on the North London Architecture Derby?

I like to think the style of our stadium is synonymous with the style of our football. The fans turn up there expecting beautiful, intelligent, pleasing -on-the eye football. Like an orchestral performance instead of a death metal concert. A West End play instead of a summer blockbuster movie.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like to think the style of our stadium is synonymous with the style of our football. The fans turn up there expecting beautiful, intelligent, pleasing -on-the eye football. Like an orchestral performance instead of a death metal concert. A West End play instead of a summer blockbuster movie.

Well said, it's the antithesis of Dortmund's Westfalenstadion basically.

The idea to have a single tier 'kop' is a good one, but aesthetically it doesn't fit in with the rest of it. They've gone for curves, and curves need cohesion. It's not like it's a terrible design, it's just architecturally a bit 'meh' y'know. It's neither one thing nor another. They could have done better.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The idea to have a single tier 'kop' is a good one, but aesthetically it doesn't fit in with the rest of it. They've gone for curves, and curves need cohesion. It's not like it's a terrible design, it's just architecturally a bit 'meh' y'know. It's neither one thing nor another. They could have done better.
I'm sure the English media will **** over their single tier stand before every big game like they do with the YNWA kop crap for Liverpool. But they'll never live down the toilet bowl references from opposition fans. It's fantastic. No matter how hard they try they always leave something for us to make fun of.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I think the biggest difference between their and our low periods is that they managed to retain all their best players even if they didn't do much business. Whereas our summers were spent replacing players that we sold.

Axel9090

I think the biggest difference between their and our low periods is that they managed to retain all their best players even if they didn't do much business. Whereas our summers were spent replacing players that we sold.
True. Theyre still in good shape, although not selling Alderweireld for a huge fee was a major blow when you consider hes a free agent next year.

Axel9090

He won't be a free agent
Thats true. They can extend by another year, but then it will allow him to leave for 25m if a club offers that by the end of the 2019 summer transfer window. Its still a huge loss compared to the 60m they were supposed to get this window.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What a transfer window for Sp**s, genuinely can't believe. So many pages of this thread with people envying them and saying we should jealous of Pochettino, their players and where the club is heading. Now they're on the verge of decline without a single trophy to show for it. It'd be unbelievable if it wasn't Tottenham.

Axel9090

Lol it is embarrassing how theyve not delivered a trophy with this side tbh. Since 2000, theyve only won one league cup and that was in 2008.

Dammit

They will have to repay a stadium in an inflated transfer market. Worst time to build a new one imo. Their fans are delusional, rough years coming for them.

Drebin

Thats true. They can extend by another year, but then it will allow him to leave for 25m if a club offers that by the end of the 2019 summer transfer window. Its still a huge loss compared to the 60m they were supposed to get this window.
We should buy him then, just for the fun of it.

Top Bottom