• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Quoting here as it is relevant

I know people praising Sp**s , forget the scatter gun approach they had 4 years ago , they bought Capoue ,Paulinho , Eriksen , sigurðsson , Lamela honestly can't remember the others that have come and gone .
exactly. they're wheeler-dealers, with an advantage of being in London. Players can be easily enticed to play for a London club, which they can leave any time they want.

List of players who stepped over/through them:
Jermain Defoe
Robbie Keane
Dimitar Berbatov
Gareth Bale
Luca Modric
Paulinho
VdV
Walker

Only reason that Lloris is still there is cause he is ****.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Quoting here as it is relevant

exactly. they're wheeler-dealers, with an advantage of being in London. Players can be easily enticed to play for a London club, which they can leave any time they want.

List of players who stepped over/through them:
Jermain Defoe
Robbie Keane
Dimitar Berbatov
Gareth Bale
Luca Modric
Paulinho
VdV
Walker

Only reason that Lloris is still there is cause he is ****.

Are you criticising them or??

I prefer the scatter gun approach than the buy a play, see they're not good enough, insist with them forever for some reason just to sell them for nothing and not get anything out of them.

I can make a longer list with better players using Arsenal.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are you criticising them or??

I prefer the scatter gun approach than the buy a play, see they're not good enough, insist with them forever for some reason just to sell them for nothing and not get anything out of them.

I can make a longer list with better players using Arsenal.
criticizing this policy of buying a gaggle of players and selling them on. Tottenham use a lot of players.

If you asked me, I would probably name Rose, Lloris, Kane and Vertonghen as the players I recognize over a three-four year period.
We have Ramsey, Kosc, Monreal, Bellerin who have been at the club at least 5 season.

I just checked up on this, and my gut feeling was right:
https://talksport.com/football/2099...-have-fielded-most-players-2012-170322232385/

AFC used the least number of players (55) when this study was conducted. Tottenham used 66.

The only departures we have are basically guys who want to leave: RvP, Alexis, Vieira, Henry, Flamini, Hleb, Cesc.

Anelka too. Although his departure was more helpful.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

criticizing this policy of buying a gaggle of players and selling them on. Tottenham use a lot of players.

If you asked me, I would probably name Rose, Lloris, Kane and Vertonghen as the players I recognize over a three-four year period.
We have Ramsey, Kosc, Monreal, Bellerin who have been at the club at least 5 season.

I just checked up on this, and my gut feeling was right:
https://talksport.com/football/2099...-have-fielded-most-players-2012-170322232385/

AFC used the least number of players (55) when this study was conducted. Tottenham used 66.

The only departures we have are basically guys who want to leave: RvP, Alexis, Vieira, Henry, Flamini, Hleb, Cesc.

Anelka too. Although his departure was more helpful.

Love to know how much these clowns have paid in agents fees . :lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'm hearing they're having some problems with getting the coach inside, and can't fix it......... due to issues with other structures that are already built

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sp*rs fans think the opening fixture might be Chelsea, or even Utd in January. Bigger problem might be this though:

Kane scores a lot cos he shoots a lot, simple as that. If he isn't shooting as much, he's not the player he should be. His form has been off since that injury in the spring. Yesterday's game is a glimpse into the future if he can't regain his form.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Sp*rs fans think the opening fixture might be Chelsea, or even Utd in January. Bigger problem might be this though:

Kane scores a lot cos he shoots a lot, simple as that. If he isn't shooting as much, he's not the player he should be. His form has been off since that injury in the spring. Yesterday's game is a glimpse into the future if he can't regain his form.
Excellent analysis when he won the Golden Boot and has two goals already in 4 games this season o_O

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Personally think he's overrated anyways. He can finish/shoot with both feet, is excellent at heading, and can hold the ball up (not to mention his defensive work rate), but he's far from a complete striker: he can't pass or dribble worth ****. If the system doesn't revolve around him, then he wont perform on a high level. I don't even think Guardiola would take him on a free, to be honest.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Personally think he's overrated anyways. He can finish/shoot with both feet, is excellent at heading, and can hold the ball up (not to mention his defensive work rate), but he's far from a complete striker: he can't pass or dribble worth ****. If the system doesn't revolve around him, then he wont perform on a high level. I don't even think Guardiola would take him on a free, to be honest.
I think he is a fantastic Striker.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I think he is a fantastic Striker.
Don't get me wrong... Not saying he's an awful or bad striker (wouldn't mind him at Arsenal in some ways). Just think he's overrated - he's not worth 200,000+ pounds a week. Another example of being "English" going a long way.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom