• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wow, imagine if you were going to the game when it was originally schedule and made travel/hotel arrangements. Tottenham’s ****ery having consequences on the rest of the league.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wow, imagine if you were going to the game when it was originally schedule and made travel/hotel arrangements. Tottenham’s ****ery having consequences on the rest of the league.

Look at that twitter thread. Absolute disgrace. People in there saying they’re having to pay out for obscene amounts in changed travel plans to still see the game even though they waited till Sky announced the fixtures.

Many football fans are working people, they’ve already been hammered having to pay exorbitant fees and this bullsh*t gets pulled on them.

It’s not even about Sp**s, fans are the lifeblood of this league and we’re constantly mugged off by Scudamore and his scumbag mates.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
tenor.gif

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
People need to start talking about Kane. He looks broken, absolutely banjaxed. He clearly needs a rest and they clearly can't rest him. They've got a problem.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People need to start talking about Kane. He looks broken, absolutely banjaxed. He clearly needs a rest and they clearly can't rest him. They've got a problem.
He'll need to be more patient few months and he gone to real Madrid possibly

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
He'll need to be more patient few months and he gone to real Madrid possibly

Nah maybe not. Real Madrid won't pay 200m for a player performing like Kane is right now, and Levy won't sell for less than 200m imo. Kane is half the player he was last season, he's literally taking half as many shots. I don't think he can just click his fingers and turn that around. He needs a rest, which he isn't gonna get. They could be in real trouble. Not to mention the fact that Dembele makes them tick and his body isn't up to it anymore.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They looked far worse today than we did vs City on the first day. Got played off the park. If Mane and Salah had their shooting boots on could've been double figures.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they’re not careful, Kane’s gonna wear himself down into getting serious injury.

Stadium has turned into a joke at this point, all the bragging them and the national media did about it two years ago has blown up in their faces.

Yes it has a fromagerie, a retractable pitch and most importantly for their petty bunch a thousand more seats than us but f*ck knows what financial damage they’ve done to themselves with this mess.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Feels a bit like the 2010/11 Arsenal team, you wonder how many close calls they can have with winning before players finally get fed up and leave.

I suppose the English players are more likely to stick around a bit longer. I'm not even sure who'd buy Dele Alli, whilst Real are the only club I can imagine buying Kane and that's hardly a given. Eriksen is the one most likely to get fed up and leave. He'll be 27 by the end of this season with one year left on his contract. He is absolutely elite, he needs to be winning stuff.

As much as we hope it might happen, I actually think the idea of "the wheels falling off Tottenham" is a bit far-fetched. I don't think this current team will rise to the heights some thought, but I also don't think they'll sink back to the abject mediocrity they were before. I reckon the new stadium and a few other things have given them enough exposure to maintain themselves among the top 6, but I also think the new stadium will effectively pin them down in the same way ours did.

I do think they could miss out on CL this year though, also think they could drop down into the Europa League. Who fancies a European final NLD? ;)

Reactions: A_G

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
You have to think Eriksen needing to make that step up has been at the back of his mind over the last year or two and next summer will be the right time for him. As @dashsnow17 says - he deserves to be at a club regularly challenging for the top honours.

I also wonder how they'll cope with losing squaddies such as Rose and Dembele who I think will get their moves next summer/in January.

Question marks over the future of their experienced CB's as well.

A few sales would bring in a healthy amount but how much will the manager be allowed to spend of that with the stadium costs.

Interesting times ahead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom