• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
One thing you never do as a homeowner (let alone as a ****ing business owner :lol:) is go cheap on construction materials. There is usually a reasonable explanation why quality supplies are more expensive than cheap goods.

Knowing Levy he probably bargain hunted to get the best affordable stadium possible without any regards to the actual product meant to be installed. And now he's already paying more for it in the long run.

I'm by no means a professional construction worker, but I'd pay for an expensive credible one than a cheap workman any day of the week.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Having to rip out all the work the electricians had done and fights breaking out frequently on sight as well.

What is going on there? :lol:

I actually thought it was a banter article at first. I reckoned there's no way all of that can be true. But sure enough it is - Spursy is the word that comes to mind.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Is it just me, or does this look strange and out of place? A line of row houses, then this massive spaceship-looking stadium right up against them? Older stadiums fit neighborhoods, but I don't like the look of this.

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13300555.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/0_New-Sp**s-stadium-Todays-latest-photos-from-around-the-construction-site.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Is it just me, or does this look strange and out of place? A line of row houses, then this massive spaceship-looking stadium right up against them? Older stadiums fit neighborhoods, but I don't like the look of this.

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13300555.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/0_New-Sp**s-stadium-Todays-latest-photos-from-around-the-construction-site.jpg
Completely out of place.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Looks like they’re suffering with injuries like we used to. Alli’s injured his hamstring first game back, Eriksen’s out and Vertonghen and Dembele might miss Barca.

Their squad is paper thin already, in for a tough time.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Tottenham v Barcelona: Harry Kane eyes Lionel Messi's scoring records

Tottenham striker Harry Kane hopes he can one day emulate, and perhaps break, the goalscoring records of Barcelona forward Lionel Messi.

Kane, 25, will line up against Messi on Wednesday when Sp**s host Barcelona at Wembley in Group B of the Champions League.

"He's definitely set the standard for the rest of us and it motivates me to get even better," Kane said.

"Hopefully one day I can score as many, if not more, than he has."

England captain Kane has been the Premier League's top scorer for two of the past three seasons and won the Golden Boot at the World Cup in Russia.

His two goals against Huddersfield last weekend put him on 145 for Tottenham, taking him past Jermain Defoe and into fifth place on the club's top scorers list.

However, he is a long way behind Argentine Messi, who has scored 560 goals in 646 games for Barcelona in all competitions, with 103 of those coming in the Champions League.

"Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have gone above the norm, when they're scoring 50 or 60 goals a season," said Kane.

"As players you want to play against the best in the world and Messi is certainly that. We will do our best to stop him."

Argentina's Messi currently holds multiple scoring records, including the most goals in a calendar year. He scored 91 goals in 69 games for club and country in 2012.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45724161

Kane looking to "put the pressure on" again. :lol: :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Winks is not even close to an injured Wilshere, on yesterdays showing.

They should enjoy Harry Kane while he is still with them. Eriksen too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

DowLNWAXkAAYtQG

ThlRama

Ah! We were slated for going out against the best Barcelona team of all time, after beating them 2-1 at home, but now the best Sp**s team of all time loses 2-4 to what looks like the worst Barcelona side since 2004 or so, and what a feat! :lol::lol:

Just small time clubs being small.

ThlRama

Sp**s look piss poor this season, should celebrate St. Totteringham's within 2019, hopefully twice!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s look piss poor this season, should celebrate St. Totteringham's within 2019, hopefully twice!
they look shot without Eriksen and Alli.

They have a team of honest hard workers but no creativity. Moura looks decent, though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Ah! We were slated for going out against the best Barcelona team of all time, after beating them 2-1 at home, but now the best Sp**s team of all time loses 2-4 to what looks like the worst Barcelona side since 2004 or so, and what a feat! :lol::lol:

Just small time clubs being small.
And then some say we do not suffer from media bias....

Latest posts

Top Bottom