• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
DtrlFnMWwAAbKru.jpg

57,000 empty seats in a league home game for the "BiGgEsT cLuB iN lOnDoN"

HBL

Established Member
Their fans get more and more deluded each year. Some of them are basically celebrating Holding's injury, whilst others actually think they're a bigger club than us.

Move along.

Malky

Established Member
We'll see how big a club they are when the reality of the stadium debt sinks in and takes it's toll :lol::lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They will probably sell Kane and Eriksen for 500M and recoup the cost of the stadium.
Nah I think other clubs have sussed them out. They thought they would do the same thing with Alderweireld in the summer but no one came in for him. Eriksen still hasn't signed a contract. My guess is clubs will wait for them to run their contracts down and sign them for free.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Their fans get more and more deluded each year. Some of them are basically celebrating Holding's injury, whilst others actually think they're a bigger club than us.

Move along.

Every Sp**s fan I've ever had the misfortune of knowing has had a weird obsession with Arsenal. They are so desperate to play down their inferiority complex thesedays by making out games between our teams are seen as our cup final. Even during the short time they're performing slightly better than us they are still obsessed with all things Arsenal.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Nah I think other clubs have sussed them out. They thought they would do the same thing with Alderweireld in the summer but no one came in for him. Eriksen still hasn't signed a contract. My guess is clubs will wait for them to run their contracts down and sign them for free.

Think the same. It's a general trend. How many clubs can really buy players for more than 70 or 80m regularly - not that many. And most of those are already stacked with talent. Sure you can go down the Mahrez route and be a bit part player in a league winning team, but seems to me some of these bigger players prefer regular game time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lucas Moura: “Two years ago, in Camp Nou the unbelievable happened and I left the stadium crying. It was practically the end of my journey at PSG. Today in the same stadium, the unbelievable happened again, and I left the stadium crying of happiness.”

So Spursy. Sure the dvd of the famous night Sp**s got a draw against Barca reserves will be in shops for Christmas.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lucas Moura: “Two years ago, in Camp Nou the unbelievable happened and I left the stadium crying. It was practically the end of my journey at PSG. Today in the same stadium, the unbelievable happened again, and I left the stadium crying of happiness.”

So Spursy. Sure the dvd of the famous night Sp**s got a draw against Barca reserves will be in shops for Christmas.
Moura: From making Barca **** their pants for a draw, to ****ting his own pants to draw with Barca.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not sure how they've been allowed to get away with the slopes around the pitch. Barely any room for run-ups to take corners or throw-ins and could be dangerous for players going at full speed potentially ending up in the gap that separates the pitch and stand.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom