• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think it is just not fair for me the ref/linesman side with Sp**s if any of ourteam do what they do at times it be yellow card or red

Malky

Established Member
It's mad that Erikson is 'only' earning 70k a week. Well underpaid for one of the best in the league.
Shows you how incompetent our club is ran when we're paying Carl ****ing Jenkison close to the wage that Erikson is on. I bet we're paying Elneny even more than him. Absolute shambles, and people wonder where the money is going!

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Happy St.Arsenalingham's day everyone! Coming soon in a few weeks. But LET'S ALL LAUGH AT TOTTENHAM FOR BEING BETTER THAN US

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What a mentality

Tbf Guardiola said the best Barcelona ever played was in the first 45 of the Nou Camp vs Chelsea in a game they eventually went on to draw (and lose on aggregate).

I gotta say tho, I thought Sp**s were unbelievable in the second half. It was actually a masterclass in how to be patient and break teams down. They were slicing United open at will. Poor finishing and I a couple of fairly decent saves from De Gea stopped them from winning the game comfortably. In terms of the performance though that second half was as good as any I've seen from a team all season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Harry Kane possibly out for a month, not Son either. Wonder how they will cope.

Axel9090

Theyre saying he will return to training in March, so his earliest game will be in mid march. 2 month injury with Son leavin, theyve been hit with a double whammy.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom