• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is a great opportunity for United and Chelsea now Kane is out injured!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Imagine unai said that after just losing big game at home
When you manage at a club that has won a grand total of 3 trophies in 30 years(2 being league cups that nobody cares about) I guess that loser mentality makes its way into your pores.

say yes

forum master baiter
Kane will be back sooner than expected but this is still a huge blow for them, particularly with Son out.

Think they’ll still have enough about them to sneak over the finish line though: they’re annoyingly good all over the pitch.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I forgot about Son and the Asian cup. This is great stuff, they'll be stuck for goals for a while and with how Llorente played when he came on I wouldn't be optimistic about him filling the shoes.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
So they'll be relying on Llorente and one of lamela/Moura stepping up? Knowing Sp**s luck those players will have the best spell of their careers over the next month.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kane will be back sooner than expected but this is still a huge blow for them, particularly with Son out.

Think they’ll still have enough about them to sneak over the finish line though: they’re annoyingly good all over the pitch.
I think without kane and Son it'll be struggle

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I'll take whatever good news we can get, given our current predicament, even though I'm of the camp that an injury should never be celebrated, even if it's a spud (exceptions to those who go out to injure others).

Just makes it all the more frustrating that we let United catch up to us on points. They're currently better poised to take advantage of this than we are.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So with Kane’s injury they’re definitely putting back the stadium opening :lol:

Levy wouldn’t want a Kane-less Sp**s bottling to it their arch rivals in its opening game surely?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They have the easiest set of games during the period when Kane is set to miss.
Fulham (A)
Watford (H)
Necastle (H)
Leicester (H)
Burnley (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)​

They could drop points only away to Chelsea and (hopefully) at home to us. Though I am sure by then Kane will be back and score his customary penalty against us.

https://www.soccerway.com/teams/england/tottenham-hotspur-football-club/675/matches/

They could drop points in all those games though easily .

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Does anyone know what the hell is going on with tickets for sp*rs away??? I assume it’s at Wembley. Conspicuous by its absence from Arsenal official site.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well over a month without Kane and Alli, no Son either, trust me there is no set of fixtures so easy that they'll get away with it unscathed. The best case scenario is it totally torpedoes their season into a ball of flames, the worst case is they go out of a cup and get dragged into the battle for 4th. Either way, it tastes good.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom