• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
DxtU-kAW0AAAY0G.jpg:large

It is in their club's DNA to glorify failure, as perfectly demonstrated by their incredibly pompous and without merit motto

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Never gets boring laughing at this joke of a club & to think they bottled their chance of winning the one competition they genuinely had any chance of triumphing in :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
“Tottenham, no history of winning,” said Pochettino. “Our glory, I watch the video about the glory, it’s with (Bill) Nicholson. It’s black and white and I watch it nearly every week. To create again that feeling you need time. Four years, five years, that’s nothing in the history of the club.”

“When Arsenal moved after playing in Highbury, people talked about massive problems, how they were still paying for it and this and that. They are talking about (Tottenham) winning. We still need to finish our stadium. We still need to create the basis to have the possibility to win.”

Had to check that this wasn't a parody, how is he saying this?!

“Tottenham, no history of winning,” said Pochettino. “Our glory, I watch the video about the glory, it’s with (Bill) Nicholson. It’s black and white and I watch it nearly every week. To create again that feeling you need time. Four years, five years, that’s nothing in the history of the club.”

“When Arsenal moved after playing in Highbury, people talked about massive problems, how they were still paying for it and this and that. They are talking about (Tottenham) winning. We still need to finish our stadium. We still need to create the basis to have the possibility to win.”

Surely he is gone in the summer?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

:lol: :lol:

100% gone as soon as he can..

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Out of 2 cups in a matter of days, season practically over in January. At least in our peak days we always waited until Feb/March to capitulate like that.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom