• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

progman07

Established Member
Also as a side note, I’m actually very f*cking impressed at how sp*rs have managed to cultivate an outward appearance of pundits’ favourite cuddly do-gooders while internally operating their club like a ruthless venture capital fund. Seriously, you’ve got to admire that.
I would assume it is partly to raise clicks from Arsenal fans - I checked a post by Premier League's FB page on the new stadium, and most comments were from us.

Seriously, we are just a bigger club (trophies, revenue, fan base, club value etc), and it's probably more exciting 'as a neutral' to see smaller clubs like Sp*rs achieve something, the media can ride the waves and exploit the topic as much as they can.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Who cares? Stadiums mean **** all in the grand scheme of things. Has anyone ever been to Camp Nou? It's a horrendous concrete slab eye sore (especially from pedestrian level walking around its perimeter) but that never stopped Barca from being one of the most attractive/dominant football clubs to have ever existed.

Let the fighting lily white cocks have their pretty stadium. it's the only shiny new object they'll ever have.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
That was satisfying after Kane flopped and took a free kick on a rolling ball that equalized. Didn’t get a good look but I thought Salah looked offside. Even better.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
That was satisfying after Kane flopped and took a free kick on a rolling ball that equalized. Didn’t get a good look but I thought Salah looked offside. Even better.

No, he was onside and that dildo Rose kept Salah in play :)

6tkvGnu.jpg

Top Bottom