• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
They might win the CL before us. That is an unbearable thought.

Our board and management has been so cowardly and unambitious for so long. Serves us right.
They are not and theres no reason to panic, nor suddenly praise Sp**s. They put in a very good performance on the night, but.....

A: Laporte/Citys defense was dreadful on the night.
B: City was dreadful in the away leg for their standards.
C: They barely qualified due to a disallowed goal.
D: Everyone else dominated (even Ajax in the second half)

So, no Sp**s is going to bottle it soon enough. They are not going to win against a team like Ajax over two legs, who exactly thanks to their young squad isn't going to have a weak mentality on the away leg, nor will they have a chance in a one-off game against either Barca (especially) or Pool for obvious reasons.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Does anyone else find it silly that when Eriksen passed the ball, and City player got a leg to it (with no way to control "a through ball pass"), it is an offside? I think it's quite silly. But rules are rules? What do the rules say about it?

drippin

They are not and theres no reason to panic, nor suddenly praise Sp**s. They put in a very good performance on the night, but.....

A: Laporte/Citys defense was dreadful on the night.
B: City was dreadful in the away leg for their standards.
C: They barely qualified due to a disallowed goal.
D: Everyone else dominated (even Ajax in the second half)

So, no Sp**s is going to bottle it soon enough. They are not going to win against a team like Ajax over two legs, who exactly thanks to their young squad isn't going to have a weak mentality on the away leg, nor will they have a chance in a one-off game against either Barca (especially) or Pool for obvious reasons.

I agree.

Sissoko got injured also and they got 2 tough games more now. Interesting to see how they manage Premier League now and will there be even more injuries.

drippin

Knowing Sp**s it's totally possible Ajax goes to the final and they will drop out of top 4 because of tougher schedule.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Does anyone else find it silly that when Eriksen passed the ball, and City player got a leg to it (with no way to control "a through ball pass"), it is an offside? I think it's quite silly. But rules are rules? What do the rules say about it?
I can see both sides of the argument, without the touch it probably doesn't end up with Aguero. I think the offside rule states it must be a "deliberate playing of the ball" which in this case it was as he made a deliberate movement with his leg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

smashed

I can see both sides of the argument, without the touch it probably doesn't end up with Aguero. I think the offside rule states it must be a "deliberate playing of the ball" which in this case it was as he made a deliberate movement with his leg

A back pass to the keeper is disregarded if you make a deliberate movement to tackle and the ball inadvertently goes to your keeper.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why is this thread quiet considering these ****s just lost?
ELEVEN games so far in the league and counting... **** me. If they can finish above us losing that many and Liverpool can fail to win the league with just ONE loss on the board, that'd be some strange occurrence.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

On a good run of form now. Imagine the newspaper headlines if this was Arsenal

9 losses in last 15 games in all competitions.
7 losses in last 11 league games.
They've scored 1 goal in last 5 games.

Latest posts

Top Bottom