• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It’s pretty inarguable at this point. 3 years above us in the league, CL final loss be EL final drubbing, etc. All we’ve got over them currently is the nebulous “still a bigger club” claim.
We are a bigger club historically speaking but historically speaking Aston Villa are a bigger club than Man City. How does that help them now?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
D8AXEWeX4AM2234.jpg

cartman_tears.png.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We are behind them and this is not an opinion, it is a fact based on three years of results.
Don't think anyone argues that we are behind them now and have been for the last couple of seasons. As an Arsenal fan I don't think it is wrong though to feel some joy at their loss yesterday.

The fact that they haven't won anything this year either helps numb the pain of our season. They haven't won anything for god knows how long and I for sure hope that it may continue.

CJJ

Established Member
Sp**s splashing £60m on Ndombele... thats 150% of our supposed transfer budget this summer, and its the biggest transfer ever done by our two clubs.

I am embarassed by the state of our club at the moment. We need to fix it and we need to fix it fast.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s splashing £60m on Ndombele... thats 150% of our supposed transfer budget this summer, and its the biggest transfer ever done by our two clubs.

I am embarassed by the state of our club at the moment. We need to fix it and we need to fix it fast.
We will outspend them easily if Saliba, Tierney and Zaha are signed

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
And you thought A-M fanboyism was bad...

Tbf I'd fanboy a player if he had a game like Son did vs Man City. But this is extra corny cos they're tryna be funny on top of how much of muppets they are.

No matter what these guys achieve they'll always be d*ckheads.

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kane scored this goal against Juventus today:

Against Szczęsny too. Could it be more embarrassing. It’s like the gods are looking down on us and saying that you’ve had our time in the sun . . time to give the Spuds a helping hand.

Top Bottom