• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Malky

Established Member
This is their golden generation and they've ****ed it.
Eriksen, Vertonghen and Alderweireld leave, along with Potch, in the summer and then you've got to wonder when Kane decides '**** this' and signs for a club where he'll actually win trophies.
There's also a problem at both fullback positions - Aurier was well out of favour and they just about sold Rose, will both stay after this season?
The **** is starting to hit the fan for this lot.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EFSkhdBX4AEIotl

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I am a big Pochfan, but he seems to have lost something at Tot. Will be interesting to see where he will end up.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I am a big Pochfan, but he seems to have lost something at Tot. Will be interesting to see where he will end up.

Is it allowed to say such things here? :confused: You might get new title under your name, "Biggest Pochfan on AM". Or "Big Poch's Phallus fan".

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Sweet Mother of Jesus! That made me smile! Serves that **** club just right. Including diving for a penalty to get another cheap goal...

Thank good we let Serge Gnabry go, he isn't any good at all. Stunk the place up! How the hell could we let him go :mad:. This is just unbelievable. Whoever decided to sell him need their ****ing brain examined.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Sweet Mother of Jesus! That made me smile! Serves that **** club just right. Including diving for a penalty to get another cheap goal...

Thank good we let Serge Gnabry go, he isn't any good at all. Stunk the place up! How the hell could we let him go :mad:. This is just unbelievable. Whoever decided to sell him need their ****ing brain examined.

Hasn't it been explained many times? You cannot force players to stay who are not loyal. Football players are not slaves. Especially without a long contract.

Could have been let go for free of course. You can think we got Martinelli for that money to alleviate the pain.

Some bad luck with injuries and stupid loan. He wanted to go to Bayern. You can be mostly angry with him.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

He wanted to go, he's German and that transfer to Bremen was basically a loan move for Bayern. We can't compete with Bayern even with Gazidis' lies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom