• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I like the distance between players & manager but if Potchs actions towards Levy are true very unprofessional. Levy & the higherups are his boss ffs.

I cant see him getting a big job unless United get desperate. You cant act like a diva before the trophies...thought Redknapps Sp**s team were better to watch & a more impressive CL run.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Poch would be interesting choice for us the owner is worse than levy but with raul and edu they could work together well. He is off to manutd unless oleh make big turn around

They’ve looked a lot better when both Martial and Pogba have been fit.

As a team I honestly think they’re a midfielder and winger away from being very good

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They’ve looked a lot better when both Martial and Pogba have been fit.

As a team I honestly think they’re a midfielder and winger away from being very good
Manutd squad depth is so bad they really meed more than that i guess for starting 11 yes 2-3 and they could be really good because defensively they seem stable

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With Mourinho, I think they will have an initial success and sadly they will finish above us in the table again.

He has some real bruisers in that team that will fight for him: Dier, Wanyama, Sisokho, Ndombele, Davies, Kane, Alli.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t keen on giving Mourinho over a year here so can’t believe Levy’s given him a contract until 2023.

Young players are probably out the window now, have to wonder about Sessegnon as I can’t see him getting the patience and opportunities he needs.

In terms of signings can see Mourinho going for Bale in January which would make him a hit with the fans, maybe someone like Marcos Alonso as well. Make Sp**s much better in the short term but iffy in the future.

Think the likes of Aurier, Lamela, Lo Celso and the three hold outs are in trouble though. Think they’ll be under the bus first.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If that Ornstein article is true than they had no choice really.. I think Sp**s are going to struggle anyway, but with Poch it was only going to go one way, no coming back from losing the dressing room..

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shows how his rep has taken such a hit, that this is the job he takes...will definitely be interesting seeing how he does, he’s never been in this situation before really.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If that Ornstein article is true than they had no choice really.. I think Sp**s are going to struggle anyway, but with Poch it was only going to go one way, no coming back from losing the dressing room..

Which makes our board even more baffling.

We’re about to have our second captain of the Emery reign force his way out in January due to mismanagement. Our two strikers and backup keeper are liking Emery out stuff on Instagram.

Özil and Emery haven’t seen eye to eye from day one and our best player was driven out the club on a free. Our dressing room is clearly a shambles and yet we continue with the guy.

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Which makes our board even more baffling.

We’re about to have our second captain of the Emery reign force his way out in January due to mismanagement. Our two strikers and backup keeper are liking Emery our stuff on Instagram.

Özil and Emery haven’t seen eye to eye from day one and our best player was driven out the club on a free. Our dressing room is clearly a shambles and yet we continue with the guy.

Yeah the writing is on the wall for Emery too, there's no coming back for him. He's obviously lost the players. We are just delaying the inevitable really, we'd have a better chance with a caretaker in charge.

There are two types of managers.
There are the get you good managers. These are managers that you give them a certain squad they will be competing to get top 4, winning pointless mid season trophies but they will never win a league or the champions league because they don't have a plan B, when the elite managers come to town the get you good manager is incapable of adapting.

Then there's the get you over the hump. This type of manger usually takes over teams that sack the get you good managers and after a few tweaks they start winning the big ones.

Poch is a get you good manager
Jose is get you over the hump manager.

Tottenham have brought the right man for the job. So you all can carry on laughing when Sp**s will be lifting the big ones. While we will be drowning in the muck with the rest of the mid-table clubs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There are two types of managers.
There are the get you good managers. These are managers that you give them a certain squad they will be competing to get top 4, winning pointless mid season trophies but they will never win a league or the champions league because they don't have a plan B, when the elite managers come to town the get you good manager is incapable of adapting.

Then there's the get you over the hump. This type of manger usually takes over teams that sack the get you good managers and after a few tweaks they start winning the big ones.

Tottenham have brought the right man for the job. So you all can carry on laughing when Sp**s will be lifting the big ones. While we will be drowning in the muck with the rest of the mid-table clubs.

I mean Pochettino got them to a CL final which Mourinho hasn’t done for almost a decade.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

How does Unai Emery Etxegoien typically do vs. mou? Anyone got stats? This could be a ****show so long as we have Dracula at the helm

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
In terms of signings can see Mourinho going for Bale in January which would make him a hit with the fans, maybe someone like Marcos Alonso as well. Make Sp**s much better in the short term but iffy in the future.

Think the likes of Aurier, Lamela, Lo Celso and the three hold outs are in trouble though. Think they’ll be under the bus first.

Not sure about Bale tbh. Mourinho favors reliability over everything. It's why he doesn't have time for sub-par youngsters as well. Can't see him spend big on an injury prone player. He regularly goes for players who'll put in 7/10 performances for 38 games. Willian is like the poster child for a Mourinho player for me.

I think Spur's current best players are really well suited to Mourinho. Eriksen is ostensibly the perfect playmaker for what Mou wants and Kane is fairly similar to a Drogba type. Son and Ndombele are also great fits, and Alli is the type of **** Mou really enjoys.

While this might end up being true in this case, I think that's pretty unfair on Poch. Sp**s have massively over-performed under him for a long time, even reaching a CL final.

Generally not a fan of labeling managers like this when they haven't had the opportunity. You cannot reasonably expect Poch to regularly compete for something given the state they were in when he took over and the extreme disparity in financial backing.

I know "top 4 trophy" is somewhat of a meme but finishing in the top 4 with Sp**s four seasons in a row + reaching a CL final is something most football fans would've found hilarious if you suggested Sp**s would do that before he took over.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Mourinho like that smell of **** that just won't go away.

Luckily there's nothing to fear anymore. He's a washed up clown and an even more boring c*nt. Sp**s might finally win a trophy though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about Bale tbh. Mourinho favors reliability over everything. It's why he doesn't have time for sub-par youngsters as well. Can't see him spend big on an injury prone player. He regularly goes for players who'll put in 7/10 performances for 38 games. Willian is like the poster child for a Mourinho player for me.

I think Spur's current best players are really well suited to Mourinho. Eriksen is ostensibly the perfect playmaker for what Mou wants and Kane is fairly similar to a Drogba type. Son and Ndombele are also great fits, and Alli is the type of **** Mou really enjoys.

While this might end up being true in this case, I think that's pretty unfair on Poch. Sp**s have massively over-performed under him for a long time, even reaching a CL final.

Generally not a fan of labeling managers like this when they haven't had the opportunity. You cannot reasonably expect Poch to regularly compete for something given the state they were in when he took over and the extreme disparity in financial backing.

I know "top 4 trophy" is somewhat of a meme but finishing in the top 4 with Sp**s four seasons in a row + reaching a CL final is something most football fans would've found hilarious if you suggested Sp**s would do that before he took over.

Bale is still a ridiculously good performer, would be like the Cesc signing he made in 2014.

A super talented player to take them up a level, even if he’s injury prone.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Gallardo might be but he’s a gamble, @MaraDon might know more about him.
apparently he has agreed terms with Barcelona.
Gallardo does not speak english, does not know the PL and he needs to get exp in spain or france first.
I like him but he is not coming here.

Poch on the other hand....

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bale is still a ridiculously good performer, would be like the Cesc signing he made in 2014.

A super talented player to take them up a level, even if he’s injury prone.

Cesc hadn't struggled with injuries for about two years before Mou brought him in. He played like 150 games for Barca over 3 seasons + he was 3 years younger than Bale. Cesc almost played as many La Liga games for Barca as Bale has done over twice as many years, for comparison.

Then you have the fact that Chelsea had a lot more money to throw around. What they paid for Cesc both in transfer fees and wages won't be anywhere near the same percentage of the budget Sp**s would have to pay for Bale.

I agree that Bale is a top class player when fit but considering his age and injury history, I just don't see it happening.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

apparently he has agreed terms with Barcelona.
Gallardo does not speak english, does not know the PL and he needs to get exp in spain or france first.
I like him but he is not coming here.

Poch on the other hand....

Interesting.

If Poch goes to Bayern while Tuchel and Zidane manage to keep their jobs for a year or two more where do Ten Hag and Nagelsmann go?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom