• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@American_Gooner

This is just heart breaking news, ruined my day...

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read it could be between 6-8 weeks if it's broken arm it could be similar to Tierney. That's big blow Sp**s will be short with goals and defensively they already awful.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Son will be fit for the Arsenal game as per usual.

He has scored zero league goals against us, let him play. I have a random mental though process where i dont really fear any player that has not in particular scored against us, even if i know the player in question is great. Never feared Lukaku for example, even though he did make a penalty in 2017

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Their best team since the 60s, and they won nothing. Very sad, heartbreaking.

Now the best players will leave or retire, leaving tbe new stadium as an edifice of mediocrity.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

He wants to apologize on his own behalf ?! :lol:

His English teacher would hang her head in shame had Alli not been a world renowned hopeless dumb arse.

Top Bottom