• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
On talksport they're talking about having sympathy for him :rofl:

And the guy that claims to be a Chelsea fan yet oddly has a massive soft spot for Sp**s just said unfortunately he'll probably get a five game ban. Unfortunately!?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
At least he'll have the beautiful human being that is Son beside him to provide consolation...

These media guys can't be serious.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Why not keep the same energy as you did with Granit then Henry?
I mean what the hell?

I personally don't have an agenda against Dier and can understand where he's coming from, but Dier was defending his brother. Someone who probably can take care of himself.

Xhaka lost it because people were attacking his newborn child with people wishing a baby death and cancer on social media.

I mean one thing happened in the moment and the other as a consequence, but wtf. Talk about two-faced.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
To be honest, if it is his brother being beaten up or hassled, I can understand why he is doing it and sympathize with him. From a professional side he should of course not do it, but as a brother I fully understand and sympathize.

His brother was in a ****ing stadium, in the VIP area, not a back alley. Dier is out here being a fake hardman like always.

Mourinho must be proud though as now all the talk is about the incident vs them going out of the cup to the worst side in the PL.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
His brother was in a ****ing stadium, in the VIP area, not a back alley. Dier is out here being a fake hardman like always.

Mourinho must be proud though as now all the talk is about the incident vs them going out of the cup to the worst side in the PL.

He caused more chaos doing what he did rather than just letting the stewards intervene to sort it.

Sounds like the brother was being a bit of a snowflake about the stick the other guy was giving Dier. Should remember the old adage sticks and stones.

Malky

Established Member

Both parts are absolutely bang on.
Don't care what the reason was, Dier is, and always will be, a massive ******. Shaves his head because he wants the " I'm ****ing solid " look, but if it came down to it he couldn't fight sleep, even if he was injected with caffeine.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We had a few posters here praising the Sp**s board for acting quickly and thus securing 4th place. In reality it was always a huge desperate gamble. Would you get the Mourinho from his first decade in management or the Dinosaur that seemed on the bring of extinction?

Strangely enough they can still get 4th/5th because everyone else keeps dropping points and they're the flukiest team in the league. They picked up 6 points from Wolves away and City at home. They didn't deserve to take 1 point as both games they got battered yet fluked somehow 2 wins.
They lost to wolves

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lost to the Reserve team of the worst side in the league and all the media attention is focused on Dier and how Noble he is and he's the defender of the weak.

You fecking hate to see it

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

wonder if Raheem Sterling would get the same reaction had he done the same thing

Protective of his family is he, no one else on earth would feel like that tbf...

Agree he isn't a "normal" football player, he is an unbelievably **** football player...hope he gets a small a ban as possible, as him not being on the pitch for a long period would actually help Sp**s.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner

Time to do your magic.
Boring Mourinho scoring more goals in one game than we have all season.
Mourinho keeps clean sheets and grinds wins. It’s why I wanted him here, thought he could’ve got CL this season straight away.
Already 8 positions up Tottenham! The Mourinho effect!
And maybe the most shocking of all...:eek::
https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2019-20-gameweek-13.33994/page-3#post-4966914

Top Bottom