• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Mourinho:

The man on the pitch is the assistant referee.

The man with the flags, they used to be the assistant referee. They are the assistants of the assistant referee.

The referee is in the office.

MAZ1Fo6MmzaL.gif

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The last two days brought real joy. Arsenal winning 4-0 and Sp**s down 3-0 until right at the death. Too bad the final goal wasn't ruled out for offside also. It was close enough.

Seeing Sp**s lose under Mourinho brings me more joy than Arsenal wins to be honest. I just absolutely love it. An absolute **** manager at an absolute **** club. They so deserve each other! Now I am off to the Fighting **** to enjoy myself!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
It's hard to grasp that Sp**s are below Arsenal in the table after the downfall we've been having since 2017. Aren't they paying Jose a ****load of money too for it? :lol:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It's hard to grasp that Sp**s are below Arsenal in the table after the downfall we've been having since 2017. Aren't they paying Jose a ****load of money too for it? :lol:

2nd highest paid manager in the league after Guardiola, a whopping £15m a year. By contrast Lampard is supposed to be on £5.5m and Arteta £5m.

Imagine paying him all that money and all he will most likely do is leave the club in a far worse state than he inherited. Levy is truly ****ed if it doesn't work out. Not sure Sp**s can even afford to sack him now.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I mean it's their own fault for choosing to support such a pitiful excuse for a club, but I feel a wee bit sorry for sp*rs fans. They're sh*t for like 20 years and the finally get a good team with young players and a likeable manager, and nothing comes of it. It's disappearing before their eyes like a puff of smoke.

It's not entirely over for them obviously. They still have some good young players, with a good managerial appointment things could turn around. They still have good revenue, but the stadium debt is an issue and i'm sure they were really hoping for CL football to sustain that.

And I tell you Kane will not be happy. He's 27 soon, he's won nothing and he's playing for a team in midtable. Worst of all he still has 4 years left on his contract and Levy can effectively hold him hostage to an insane transfer fee. There's a real chance he spend the best years of his career in a team not competing for anything.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dier is always s**t but he been key player for Mourinho since the restart so it'll affect his game plan.

GunnerShy

Really hope we bury these guys Sunday and they miss Europe entirely.

They need a complete rebuild and they've got the worst possible manager to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom