• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only if they finish 7th. Basically if we win the FA Cup we replace whichever team ends up 7th in the EL.
Sp**s are currently 7th.

If the standings remain as is and we win the FA cup Sp**s won't go to Europe

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Sp**s are currently 7th.

If the standings remain as is and we win the FA cup Sp**s won't go to Europe

It is almost deja vu from last season (only this time it is for the EL instead of CL). Approaching near the end of the season, two routes to secure qualification for Europe. We pass on the first option. All comes down to one game again which will define our season. Win and the rewards are more than just a trophy. Let's just hope the outcome will be different this time.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Next year is the big one!....it always is with Sp**s...but the future will deceive as always...

Erik Thorstvedt bored out of his guts, obviously knowing he is singing a lie, sensible man as he is....

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
It is almost deja vu from last season (only this time it is for the EL instead of CL). Approaching near the end of the season, two routes to secure qualification for Europe. We pass on the first option. All comes down to one game again which will define our season. Win and the rewards are more than just a trophy. Let's just hope the outcome will be different this time.
Pulisic going have a party, IMO. Hope our cannons up top come out firing too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great job Sp**s such fantastic achievement.

Joking aside i think being in Europe was important for them they in debt and it's not small one

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Think they will be in for a very difficult period in terms of finance.

Their new stadium and the expected money growth with matchday revenue has hit them in Covid era.
On top of that they have the loan obligation to buy Lo Celso for a whooping 55M.

Unless they sell Kane, Son or another of their key players, they could have problems with $$$.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
When Mourinho told Levy and the world his time away from management has been beneficial to him as he used that time to reinvent himself, look at things he could do differently, that he was a changed man. Everyone assumed he meant his playing style (no one believed him but it seemed clear what he was trying to say).

It turns out he wasn't talking about changing his style on the field...he was going to change his core personality!

Mourinho two years ago: "We don't celebrate 2nd position. I am not jumping around, that's not my nature"

Forward to the present time. I give you a new man, Mourinho 2.0.......

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EeSQuxVXoAAVrms

Latest posts+

Top Bottom