• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

famous no 10

Established Member
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

NIPOLOPO said:
albakos said:
go49oner said:
Spuds haven't finished above us in 15 seasons, during that time they've only managed 3 times to finish with in 20 points of us. In 2004 they even finished 45 points behind us. That's the kind of stats that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside isn't it?

I hope St.Totteringham comes right before we play them at White Fart Lane.
I would love it if Cesc scores a screamer and while celebratign shows a shirt with writing:

"Happy St.Totteringhams Day"

That would be classic :)
It won't happen this season unfortunately and if we lose to Chelsea and go on to lose to Pool as well, we probably have to do the chasing.

Now, you're just being silly.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member

famous no 10 said:
NIPOLOPO said:
It won't happen this season unfortunately and if we lose to Chelsea and go on to lose to Pool as well, we probably have to do the chasing.
Now, you're just being silly.
They will falter and we'll end up on top as usual, but their is no chance in hell that they finish 25+ points behind us by the end of the season.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

They apperenlty ordered Begovic and Pletikosa at medical at the same time. I have no English but Croatian source to back this up.
Begovic saw Pletikosa there and left the place cause he was offended and he joined Stoke, Pletikosa stayed and failed medical LOL

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Thommybhoy said:
They apperenlty ordered Begovic and Pletikosa at medical at the same time. I have no English but Croatian source to back this up.
Begovic saw Pletikosa there and left the place cause he was offended and he joined Stoke, Pletikosa stayed and failed medical LOL

Thommy, that is hilarious. Is Pletikosa still playing? A bit strange that a NT keeper would fail the medical.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

He was injured with broken something for 6months.
He hasn't played since before summer.

Timleaf

Established Member

How much did 'Arry spend on Robbie Keane? £15 million? Sends him out on loan a year later. The **** are still a joke.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Its time to laugh at Spuds again.

:lol: LOST TO WOLVES

Del Boy

Established Member

WOLVES DO THE DOUBLE!

Sp**s bottle it as always. ****s.

Bossa

Established Member

Tottenham to end up behind Liverpool, City, Villa en Everton.

You should watch your cockey mouth 'Arry. :lol:

go49oner

Established Member

He's got a twitch, he's got a twitch. Harry Redknapp, he's got a twitch.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ1XeTrLvI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ1XeTrLvI</a>

Gooner_Stu

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
I'm assuming you're referring to this, James? Redknapp: We should be above Arsenal

He couldn't have picked a better day to come up with this stuff, could he? :lol:

Its such a Tottenham thing to do isnt it, make some stupid statement (whilst having a straight face) and then balls up the very same day. 'Arry certainly is a Spuds manager. Someone needs to chronicle all these things for prosperity & historical reasons.

edit- Made me laugh from gloryglory link

yiddy yid yid yid said:
Crouch has got 5 league goals all season

Keane has more than him.

f@ck, even Vermaelen has more than him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

'Arry's post-match interview summarized with an emoticon:
icontwitch.gif

A picture says more than a thousand words, and all that.

Del Boy

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
'Arry's post-match interview summarized with an emoticon:
icontwitch.gif

A picture says more than a thousand words, and all that.

Brilliant smiley!

Top Bottom