• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

nidza7

Established Member
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

Klaus Daimler said:
'Arry's post-match interview summarized with an emoticon:
icontwitch.gif

A picture says more than a thousand words, and all that.

classic

Ricky_AFC

Klaus Daimler said:
'Arry's post-match interview summarized with an emoticon:
icontwitch.gif

A picture says more than a thousand words, and all that.

:lol: Beautiful

xcdude24

Established Member

Wolves absolutely took the piss out of Sp**s with that goal. It was Arsenal-esque.

nidza7

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/25/825273/ShowThread.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/25/ ... hread.aspx</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it`s their matchday thread actually...

:lol:

good Lord

raidersoftheark

Established Member

xcdude24 said:
Wolves absolutely took the piss out of Sp**s with that goal. It was Arsenal-esque.

hahahaha!

Just seen it. That's one of the plays of the season!

Segway

Some gunners who take the piss with Jenas:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJbC90yBRA&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJbC90y ... r_embedded</a>

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Ok I'm bored and need something to laugh about.

What's better to laugh than reading stuff from Sp**s deluded brigade :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/852742.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/852742.aspx</a>

I would rather Sp**s get champions league and arsenal win the title than us miss out.
That is ofcouse on the condition that they dont win it at the Lane. If that happens again I am never watching or playing football ever again

If they didn't win the league, they'd still have ECL footie and still be that one step ahead of us.

Of course I would want Tottenham in the CL our success always comes first. But I hate Arsenal as much as Harry hates tax, can't stand seeing them win

I assure you that if they win the title this season, nobody will be talking about how successful our season will have been (even if we finish fourth). Their standing in North London will improve by a much greater degree than ours will if we finish fourth.

How small time does this thread sound?
I wouldnt be at all suprised if there was a Gooner forum laughing its tits off at this thread right now.

And certainly the best of them
I hate them deeply, it's been so tough living under their shadow without the small joy of a victory over them from time to time.

Someone should do the unthinkable of registering on that forum and wind them up even more :lol:

albakos

Administrator

More fun with spuds thread titles

Kranjcar's Goal. Worth a DVD :D

Is 3rd up for grabs?

New Sp**s Books
- Main talking point - Lasagna

Another one
Best midfield in the country?
Bale Modric Palacios Lennon

Kraig

Established Member

albakos, you have just cheered me up no end! thanks for bringing those glory glory delights to my attention!

The wanky tottnumb hotspur went to rome to see the pope
and this is what he said...

albakos

Administrator

Kraig said:
albakos, you have just cheered me up no end! thanks for bringing those glory glory delights to my attention!

The wanky tottnumb hotspur went to rome to see the pope
and this is what he said...

Well you know when your day is long enough and you want to have some good laughs, there's always spuds deluded brigades to entertain all of us.

There are so many things that got under their skin throughout the last decade such as: Big Sol coming to win titles with us, Spuds being *****es for Henry, Pires, Cesc, Adebayor to score goals for fun, Lasagna circus, and to top it off winning title at White Fart Lane.

They still think that 5-1 is better than our decade unbeaten run or invincibles season

I take real fun at reading opposition forums and glory-glory and rawk top my list of pure entertainment.

Ganymede

If we beat them on Wednesday week, it's happy St Totteringhams Day :D

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

They'll end up 7th again. Called it months ago. Just look at the rest of their fixture list:

Code:
14 Wed 	Home   Arsenal	Barclays Premier League
17 Sat 	Home   Chelsea	Barclays Premier League	
24 Sat 	Away   Man Utd	Barclays Premier League
01 Sat 	Home   Bolton	 Barclays Premier League	
05 Wed 	Away   Man City  Barclays Premier League	
09 Sun 	Away   Burnley	Barclays Premier League

I'd be surprised if they get more than 8 points out of those games.

Alfonso

Established Member

Lets hope for our sakes they can get 4 points out of the games against Chelsea and Utd. Prob is we cant have everything, if we go to White Hart Lane and beat them then the chances of them beating Chelsea are slim, its almost mutually exclusive for us to get 3 points off them and expect anything from them against Chelsea 3 days later.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom