• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This thread definitely isn't pointless, maybe premature however but I will say my piece. Haven't used the forum much recently so I'm probably repeating what all the decent posters have said.

Anyway, I remember when the murmurs of sacking Emery came about, and I posted thatt he grass isn't always greener and our next manager may be worse then Emery... well in terms of football I know many are thinking this.

So with that being said I genuinely think we have to give Arteta till the end of this year, and even next. We've learned with watching United that going on a manager merry go round shouldn't be the plan, especially when there are no guarantees when it comes to hiring managers apart from maybe 3/4?

Just keep the guy and see what happens, no manager attainable comes in and gets us top 4, at least with Arteta he's shown he can win big games on more than one occasion, as well as this the thing this club needs most is consistency and stability. We finally have a manager who everyone from the kitchen staff to Stan like and want to back so let's let him prove he can turn his fortunes around rather than binning him off and going again.

The footballs crap but there are too many smart men in the club to let it continue like this, I fully believe that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
OMG, If you guys give up on your dates as quick as you lose interest in your managers, you're going to stay single forevero_O

The shouting on the side lines is just so irritating, think people got sick of it. Only so much longer we can go not scoring goals before patience runs out, our attack regressed from last season.

When Wenger was sitting along the side line in silence that was annoying for most fans as well. The fans wanted a change... that takes time. Also this is Arteta's first managing job. Give the guy some time and faith to figure things out.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We were being too cheap when we signed Arteta. Need a more experienced manager to turn this around now. Welcome Poch.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We dont just need a new manager, but we need a new direction for our football at the club.

No more putting it all on one person, we need a proven DOF, proven player recruiter and a proven coach to come in. Until we do this, it will all be meaningless.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Sack him and bring in the man who retired Wenger. Poch will turn this **** around.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We dont just need a new manager, but we need a new direction for our football at the club.

No more putting it all on one person, we need a proven DOF, proven player recruiter and a proven coach to come in. Until we do this, it will all be meaningless.
Club aren’t going to give up on the shiny new structure they just implemented.

They’ll be looking to get someone who knows how to be a manager, rather than downgrading Arteta from manager to coach.

Top Bottom