• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestlaachmkr

I have read the story. They also said we were likely option for Carlo today. Not sure what to believe.
Gazzetta usually is a very reliable source, but it has only been reported by a number of papers in England and international sporting sites. And like i said i think Allegri would have denied these rumours by now if they were false.

Last edited:

scytheavatar

Established Member
Why the freak do people think Alonso would make some amazing assistant coach? This is so ridiculous, why would anyone want a pair with little experience to lead our team?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Camden posted this recently:

and then liked this response:

Thats the only response to that tweet that is liked by him afaik.

Im just trying to give some hope to camp Poch.

Wryer

Poch would be the most ideal appointment with the least flak or pessimism. Provem himself in the league for at least a good 5 year. Stop short of saying "best appointment" because you really don't know how things are going to turn out. Especially given our passive, ancient, reactive, short-sighted board and owners.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Poch would be the most ideal appointment with the least flak or pessimism. Provem himself in the league for at least a good 5 year. Stop short of saying "best appointment" because you really don't know how things are going to turn out. Especially given our passive, ancient, reactive, short-sighted board and owners.

I think its time to stop talking about the board. Only two of its members have any kind of power. Its not like sir Chips and Ken Friar are powerful. The people in charge is Stan and Josh Kroenke, Raul, Vinny and Edu and the man with the final word is always Stan.

CJJ

Established Member
Reports saying Ancelotti today. I ****ing hope not. I'd rather all of the alternatives brought up so far. He's past it to me, we need something refreshing, not an old geezer who had his prime in the 2000's.

Ewarwoowar

The 'Mirror" are running with Anchelotti"s agent is flying into London to hold talks with Everton, whilst, 'Talksport' are reporting talks are planned between us and him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sp**s beaten soundly by Bayern last night, with Mourinho in charge.

Lesson . . . we don't want a recently sacked manager Mr Kroenke, we want a successful one, or a special one in waiting to make our own.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Can Poch say something already ?
This silence is killing me, just say NO or
sign :drool:

Except for our of the norm updates, Orni won't come out with much until Monday's podcast ?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

George Graham was an unknown quantity when he took over at Milwall, when he came across London to us, he was already a legend as a player & had experience before becoming a legend twice again as manager.

Same could be said for Arsène, he won a league title with Monaco & went out of his comfort zone to Japan before coming to us as a relative unknown to then go on to become an Arsenal legend himself.

We should not shy away from taking chances on unknown prospects, be it Freddie or Patrick or even outsiders like Howe/Wilder. They may come good or may not, but going for the tired choices circling the musical chairs seems like a fruitless endeavor.

Last edited:

ChefMan21

George Graham was a relative unknown when he took over at Milwall, when he came across London to us, he was already a legend as a player & had experience before becoming a legend twice again as manager.

Same could be said for Arsène, he won a league title with Monaco & went out of his comfort zone to Japan before coming to us as a relative unknown to then go on to become an Arsenal legend himself.

We should not shy away from taking chances on unknown prospects, be it Freddie or Patrick or even outsiders like Howe/Wilder. They may come good or may not, but going for the tired choices circling the musical chairs seems like a fruitless endeavor.
Ange Postecoglou. Straya! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom