• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It’s actually much better for Arteta to take over now rather than be Wenger’s successor. Less pressure and inevitably fewer comparisons to the club’s greatest ever manager.

I’m less convinced about the experience argument than I was in May 2018. AVB has a huge hype train behind him in 2011, so much so that I remember Anzac insisting Wenger be sacked and replaced with him. But all that trophy winning experience didn’t translate to any success in England, just goes to show there’s only so much you can take from past achievements.

AVB is just not good enough for EPL.His style is too open and he was bad with Chelsea and Sp**s.Poor's man Emery.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The club will have to act change needed, Allegri is waiting in corner i don't think pochy is available and it's risky to give Arteta or Freedie the job but it's doesn't matter because they can't make it worse.

pacstud

Interim can be dicey ala Ole situation. Our form is so bad any interim will inevitably have success.

That doesn't equate to a long-term solution.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Honestly the only permanent appointment I would have taken now is Potch. But it seems he cannot come over.

Give it to Freddie and lets get behind the boys for the rest of the season. At season's end go for Brendan. He has proven himself and I suspect he will grow in stature as Leicester secure top four this year.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We ******* up by not bring Mourinho in.

Hopefully we don’t go for Allegri that would be a serious mistake imo.

Mourinho is a mistake we cannot afford to make I reckon.

Think we dodged a bullet there, we cannot afford these 2/3 year stints. We arent that well stacked.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho is a mistake we cannot afford to make I reckon.

Think we dodged a bullet there, we cannot afford these 2/3 year stints. We arent that well stacked.

It’s whether we’re ready to gamble 2 to 3 years of transition whereby we try and do a long term project without CL football or a short term project like Mourinho who would have helped us get back into the CL next season.

Personally, I think many fans are not ready for a long term project and wouldn’t have the patience after years of being in the Europa League.

CL qualification is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom