• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we want Brendan Rogers unfortunately we'll probably have to wait till the end of the season so in that case if we sack him, give Freddie the interim role till the end of the season. I'd be happy with Rogers aswell.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emery still here, with no whispers of a sacking, safe to say he’ll beat Frankfurt and Norwich to buy himself another 6 months.

Great times these at Arsenal.

Probably a bit worse for United supporters, like yourself...below us in the table, an even worse manager for your team than Emery...and you being born in the summer of 2013, means all you’v known is banter from your beloved Reds from Manchester...tough times for us all really.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s the point of hiring a manager who flopped the last time he got a big job?

Once Leicester hit a bad patch, no one will want him, atm they are flavour of the month.

He plays great football though, we won’t be bored, I’ll give him that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What’s the point of hiring a manager who flopped the last time he got a big job?

Once Leicester hit a bad patch, no one will want him, atm they are flavour of the month.

He plays great football though, we won’t be bored, I’ll give him that.

Would you really call his Liverpool tenure a flop? I mean,second place with that squad is quite remarkable really. But his overall time there was underwhelming, i guess. Flopped is a strong word

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would you really call his Liverpool tenure a flop? I mean,second place with that squad is quite remarkable really. But his overall time there was underwhelming, i guess. Flopped is a strong word
Remarkable lol, Suarez was scoring every game, Sterling and Coutinho were having blinders every week, most dangerous attack in the league.

What about when he was finishing 6th and 7th the rest of the time and had to be sacked into the season like we want Emery gone?

UpTheGunnerz

Remarkable lol, Suarez was scoring every game, Sterling and Coutinho were having blinders every week, most dangerous attack in the league.

What about when he was finishing 6th and 7th the rest of the time and had to be sacked into the season like we want Emery gone?

Could be that Sterling, Coutinho and Suarez had a blinder for the same reason Vardy, Tielemans and co is having one right now? Good coaching.

The rest of that Pool squad was awful, man they really were not good at recruitment

GDeep™

League is very weak
Could be that Sterling, Coutinho and Suarez had a blinder for the same reason Vardy, Tielemans and co is having one right now? Good coaching.

The rest of that Pool squad was awful, man they really were not good at recruitment

Vardy has performed like this for every manager he’s had. How about that Liverpool attack carried Rodgers until it couldn’t anymore.

You love hyping up average talent until the wheels come off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We’ll never call Arteta your man, never.
Why would you? He's not getting the job.
He’s going down fighting, fair play, the other Emery bum gang have gone into self imposed silence.
I'm not even defending Emery here :lol: I'm the one convinced he's leaving imminently while nearly everyone else is panicking because Ornstein hasn't put out a minute by minute commentary on the meetings taking place between Edu/Raul and the club.

UpTheGunnerz

Vardy has performed like this for every manager he’s had. How about that Liverpool attack carried Rodgers until it couldn’t anymore.

You love hyping up average talent until the wheels come off.

Way too early to judge Rodgers an avergare talent buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom