• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
So you all got what you wanted. How long till fans get on Freddie's back if the tough run continues...... I don't mind who becomes the next manager but the fans have been out of order with the abuse of both Wenger and Emery.

If you've watched our games of late then it's hard to argue against this being the right decision

ChefMan21

Last good manager we had came from the J-League. So getting in with a random option who's also from my home country: Ange Postecoglou. Am I serious? **** knows. Straya!:p

scytheavatar

Established Member
4231, Auba on the left, play Özil centrally at #10 and give him freedom to roam, don’t play both Xhaka and Douzi behind them together at the same time, don’t bomb both fullbacks forward constantly.

Team will be destroyed. The lost of Ramsey has been the main reason for our struggles this season, we have been missing the workrate he provides by a lot. We are now in the gegenpressing era, our next manager has the responsibility to teach us how to press and how to beat teams pressing us. He's not going to be more successful than Emery if he can't do that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal, Utd and Sp*rs are in 8th, 9th and 10th with 18, 17 and 17 points respectively. Basically all of our seasons so far have been just as sh*t. When's Ole getting the sack? Haven't heard even a whisper about that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Nuno can make this team more balanced and more solid defensively then we should try even tho going from Moutinho neves and solid wolves defense to off form and error prone players going to be tough task

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Unai Emery getting sacked 2 weeks 2 Iate

thanks 2 the dithering & ***** ArsenaI fans AFC has missed out on Mourinho Iike we missed out on KIopp and just Iike we had to settIe for Emery we'II have to settIe again

dont support the next manager untiI he proves himseIf worthy
If for nothing else, I will be eternally grateful to Emery for hanging on long enough so that Mourinho wasn't an option.

Riotof91

Should have been sacked at the end of last season or after Sp**s at home.

Mourinho is no miss.

Support Freddie because at least he's Arsenal through and through like us.
ArsenaI fans didn't want Mourinho to repIace Unai Emery because he mugged off daddy Wenger now Sp**s are better, top 4 harder & u mugs are getting Eddie Howe tier or SOLSKJAER tier repIacement

this is why u dont move off emotion

Freddie has 2 prove himseIf & earn my support, and I suggest EVERY ArsenaI fan shouId have the same approach or eIse we're going to be in a SOLSKJAER situation

if hes not good enough move on

Freddie is such a IackIuster, weak, CHEAP repIacement

Kav

Established Member
I finally woke up to good news. I will wish him the best, he wasn't a good fit for us.

I hope we can move on and improve now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Arsenal, Utd and Sp*rs are in 8th, 9th and 10th with 18, 17 and 17 points respectively. Basically all of our seasons so far have been just as sh*t. When's Ole getting the sack? Haven't heard even a whisper about that.
Last night in Kazakhstan showed there's hope for them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom