• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
May I suggest.

41wAcoaB7XL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
:lol: **** off​

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The main concern over Freddie is he is part of Emerys set up. Will he change much from what we've already been doing ?

ChefMan21

To me it has to be Poch or Allegri - in before the January window - of the available managers if we're serious about rescuing the season and taking the club forward. The best time is now to start improving.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This year it’s probably unlikely.

Best scenario for me is go with Freddie until next summer and get the best candidate you can.

Nah I think that'd be a poor decision unless somehow Freddie gets us CL, unlikely though.

Just throw money at Poch, convince him somehow I don't know.

We won't have many candidates next season if we miss out on CL. Gutted we didn't get Jose.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah I think that'd be a poor decision unless somehow Freddie gets us CL, unlikely though.

Just throw money at Poch, convince him somehow I don't know.

We won't have many candidates next season if we miss out on CL. Gutted we didn't get Jose.

I agree 100% but if we don’t get Poch I’d feel nervous about just settling for Nuno.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If poch haven't managed Sp**s we would have hired him by now we should give a try to be honest he'll likely going to reject because he is the best Sp**s manager since long time and stayed with them like 5 years but it'll make Sp**s go to full meltdown and i would love to see it

Balboa

Arsenal are the biggest club in one of the world's greatest if not the greatest City.

We should be seeking the best manager possible to takeover as head coach.

Arsenal are behind Sp**s and Chelsea. Chelsea have won 5 league titles , 1 CL , 1 Europa League since Arsenal won the league.

Sp**s have been in the CL for several seasons in a row and reached the final last season.

Stop delluding yourselves.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why not get Vieira?

Anyone who has ANY reservations about Vieira taking over should be banned 4 life.

I am all for free speech, but this is Paddy we are talking about!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I agree 100% but if we don’t get Poch I’d feel nervous about just settling for Nuno.

I just don't want us to commit to Nuno, a guy like Poch or Allegri you can give 3 years, Nuno is far too much of a risk, but I do think he'd improve us, he's just not long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom