• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The thing that already annoys me is I feel people would want Nuno to fail straight off the bat because they didn't want him, they'd rather be proven right.
They're not Arsenal fans. If we hired Arteta or even worse, Wilder, i'd back them.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wolves under Nuno last season: 47 goals scored, 46 conceded.

Rafa's Newcastle numbers.

I mean read into it a bit further.

First season in the premier league, Wolves had only 10 less shots than we did last season. They didn't score as many goals because they don't have many clinical players.

46 goals conceded, joint 4th best in the league with pretty average defenders.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'll be abroad again next week so hoping we bring in Poch then to make my very expensive holiday even better.

Emery gone, OnlyOne is back, what a time to be alive.

Balboa

At least your club sacks poor performance, Ole is going to get a 5 year contract at this rate ffs.
Even Emery was a better choice than Moyes, LVG, Mourinho or Solksjaer. Before Man Utd get too good at sacking they might need to think about hiring someone better suited than that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom