• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whoever is on the board they’ve got to try and overrule Raul.

I know he’s got Kroenke’s ear but he’s out of his depth with this job.

You go after Pochettino and if he says no give it to Freddie until the summer and if there’s still no one better then you can give it to a second tier candidate like Allegri, maybe even Arteta.

Clownshow at the top of our club right now. If we end up with Marcelino or Nuno f*ck knows how bad it will get.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Allegri did say he wouldnt take a job mid season.

He might be more receptive if he had six months to study English and got to take over in the summer.

Malky

Established Member

You go after Pochettino and if he says no give it to Freddie until the summer and if there’s still no one better then you can give it to a second tier candidate like Allegri, maybe even Arteta.

Clownshow at the top of our club right now. If we end up with Marcelino or Nuno f*ck knows how bad it will get.
Can guarentee if Mendes wasn't involved with Nuno there would be no chance we'd be considering him right now.
If Allegri and Poch are off the table then stick with Freddie and make the decision in the summer. Got a feeling Raul is going to dig the hole we're in even deeper with some bullshit appointment.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Wolves have a squad that should be below the top 6, so obviously they're going to finish in and around that area of the table come on now.

Nuno would get us back into the CL, not sure about big titles but definitely the CL. Allegri would win titles. Arteta and Poch would build something and unite the fanbase.

Nuno will get us EL nothing more tbf.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
It's clear with the Emery situation we need someone who can clearly communicate his ideas to the team. Allegri is a tactician and they need to be communicated to the team. He can't do that if he has a beginner level of english.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Its supposed to be just a show board now with little power. They spoke about it here.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/handbrake-off-a-show-about-arsenal/id1488521732

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nuno or Marcelino would be a tier 4 type of managers. The likes Sevilla or a Villarreal would hire them. We need an elite manager, it’s either that or give Freddie the job until the end of the season.

2019/2020 season is a write off anyways. Cancel it and just start fresh for 2020/2021.

mma

****. Expected though.
****ty source. They were saying he was the prime candidate for Bayern and Sp**s when he wasn't.
Allegri did say he wouldnt take a job mid season.

He might be more receptive if he had six months to study English and got to take over in the summer.
After he was sacked he said he wants to take a job immediately. Later in the summer when Chelsea hired Lampard and no other jobs were available he said he'll take a sabbatical 'because I have to'.

If offered a real project I think he'll take it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nuno or Marcelino would be tier 4 type of managers. The likes Sevilla or a Villarreal would hire. We need an elite manager, it’s either that or give Freddie the job until the end of the season.

2019/2020 season is a write off anyways. Cancel it and just start fresh for 2020/2021.

We are not an elite team anymore, so you’re just going to disappoint yourself with this expectation...best we can get is take a gamble on an unknown manager who might be elite in a few years, that or we will get a manager at least one tier below the best.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
United, 4 managers in after the great one, and currently mid table. We're only one manager in. It could be a long haul.

Dammit

I'm rooting for Freddie to do well, don't want other midtable quality around here again. I want a manager who doesn't **** around (a reason I wanted Mourinho), I'm 100% sure those spinless players won't try to mock a character like Freddie. That's what I want to see from now on. Fighting spirit. Also who isn't 100% in then he can go **** off in the summer I don't care, even if it's Auba or 10 goals a season Lacazette. We will come back, it will take time, but Freddie will have my patience.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Nuno or Marcelino would be a tier 4 type of managers. The likes Sevilla or a Villarreal would hire them. We need an elite manager, it’s either that or give Freddie the job until the end of the season.

Yeah if not a top class manager we should go for someone more risky with high upside. These midtable managers you know will just keep us around 5th-8th is pointless.

I wouldn't write this season off though, top 4 or trophies should be the expectation..

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom