• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Would be slightly hesitant about Allegri. He did a great job at Juve building on Conte's team, but they played pretty dull football grinding out 1 or 2-0 wins against even the poorest teams in the league. He also inherited a defence with some of the best defenders from the last decade or so.

Coming here would be a very different challenge in every possible aspect.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Nuno or Marcelino would be a tier 4 type of managers. The likes Sevilla or a Villarreal would hire them. We need an elite manager, it’s either that or give Freddie the job until the end of the season.

2019/2020 season is a write off anyways. Cancel it and just start fresh for 2020/2021.

Marcelino is a brilliant manager, Valencia fans were mixed about the Nuno sacking but they were unanimous in thinking the Marcelino sacking was a dumb move. Unfortunately the fact that he is a brilliant manager is probably why we won't consider hiring him, cause he'll make demands and not be a company man for Raul. The whole reason why he was sacked at Valencia.

mma

It's a ****storm right now. Everyone's agents throwing their name into the public. I'd expect more sensible reporting maybe tomorrow and early next week (if an appointment is not made until then).

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Surely having promoted Freddie for all of 2 seconds they not going to announce a replacement anytime soon

At least two games under Freddie before we hear anything I reckon. If we hear anything at all depending on how we perform under FL. Hoping he's more Di Matteo/Ole during their caretaker phase than when they got job full time.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wolves fans and players making it clear they don't want Nuno to leave.

That says a lot about him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’d say stick with the old guard as the new lot are a bunch of frauds imo.

I'm sorry but in what sense are they a bunch of frauds, gave us what we wanted transfer window wise whilst we're languishing in the Europa league, sacked the manager we all wanted out (which by the way was held up by the Kroenke's).

You can't just hire a manager after 20 years of the same one and expect everything to be sunshine and roses. They delivered exactly what we wanted in the summer window.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
At least two games under Freddie before we hear anything I reckon. If we hear anything at all depending on how we perform under FL. Hoping he's more Di Matteo/Ole during their caretaker phase than when they got job full time.
we should be able to tell quite quickly how the players feel about Freddie as manager - an all out demolition of Norwich would do wonders for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom