• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Better to meet in public like this, hide behind a Portuguese team coming to the Emirates, than say get caught in a restaurant or hotel, which would look dodgy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It pains me to say this but I think that Utd squad limited the style of football he could play.

Even when Pogba arrived he was the only really dynamic player they had. You’re not going to be playing Wengerball with Lukaku, Matic, Valencia, past it Mata or Lingard.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
that's exactly what we thought we were getting with Emery - unfortunately the visions of good football didn't get past the powerpoint presentation
Maybe you thought that.

Yeah, lets settle for a piece of sh that wants to play negative football instead. All THE managers i said would be Ten Times more interesting to me. Im just saying what i want. If you want Mourinho thats fine. Its not the philosophy i want, its not the football i want to watch. Its not a person Id like to represent our club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe you thought that.

Yeah, lets settle for a piece of sh that wants to play negative football instead. All THE managers i said would be Ten Times more interesting to me. Im just saying what i want. If you want Mourinho thats fine. Its not the philosophy i want, its not the football i want to watch. Its not a person Id like to represent our club.
Most of the managers you said aren’t available, Ten Haag aside.

Malky

Established Member
Coming round the idea of Jose here, anything can be better than what we currently have and I say that as someone who used to hate Jose with a passion. If Raul see's him as manger then I'll back him.
Saying that because in recent years I've grown to like Jose, especially since he joined Sky, his punditry is amazing to listen to and I think our players would learn alot from him, even if it's only for a year or 18 months here. Plus watching him in the studio he has that aura around him, like you can see how well respected he is, how his opinion is so highly regarded that no one interrupts him or argues with him. Imagine Emery sitting in the studio, trying to stumble his way through making a point " ehhhh dah eh good ebening, ehh corner, ehh good, ehh qwality, ehhh dahh bad " Souness or Keane would tell him to shut the **** up and everyone would talk over him.

It pains me to say this but I think that Utd squad limited the style of football he could play.

Even when Pogba arrived he was the only really dynamic player they had. You’re not going to be playing Wengerball with Lukaku, Matic, Valencia, past it Mata or Lingard.

What are you talking about? Mourinho has never attempted to play something remotely close to Wengerball. I doubt he would even play it if he was managing Barcelona.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Emery sitting in the studio, trying to stumble his way through making a point " ehhhh dah eh good ebening, ehh corner, ehh good, ehh qwality, ehhh dahh bad " Souness or Keane would tell him to shut the **** up and everyone would talk over him.

Half you guys hating on Emery come off as Xenophobes.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Most of the managers you said aren’t available, Ten Haag aside.
Probably true. Still managers i would want. I dont think taking a manager i dont want is fine just because the elite isnt there is Good though. Would Mourinho take a Short contract? Prob. Not.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What to be expected from one of the best defensive manager in his prime.

But again... I doubt he would do anything close to what Wenger was doing with attacks.

I wasn’t literally suggesting he’d set us up like Wenger, just that our style of play might be better than at Utd.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah he'd probably do something **** like try to some trophies. :(

He's not THAT defensive, it's not like he is Big Sam or Pulis ffs...I don't want him because of the personal reasons I have mentioned, but you can't win the trophies he has won by just parking the bus 24/7, he's a great manager who is just more defensive minded than an Arsène, a Ferguson etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom