• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Nobody would be overly shocked it Arteta became manager of a Wolves or Bournemouth-esque team.

That is basically where Arsenal is at the moment. Only those clubs aren't toxic.

Our club has been the laughing stock of the league for probably 5-6 years. So many memes of Keep Wenger In and so many rival fans laughing every year.

We then get Emery who also becomes a laughing stock.

We have the most famous fans football channel in the world possibly with the biggest amount of meltdowns which again has rival fans laughing at what a joke of a club we are.

The Arsenal we fell in love with is gone forever. Football has changed and the club didnt move with those changes.

The feeling of such emptiness is heart breaking. Sitting here flat thinking why or why is it happening to my club. The only club I love and the only interest I have at the weekend. And I cant remember the last time i enjoyed a match or being an Arsenal fan.

Of course I will support as always as I cant do anything but it but this has been the worst I have felt as a fan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody would be overly shocked it Arteta became manager of a Wolves or Bournemouth-esque team.

That is basically where Arsenal is at the moment. Only those clubs aren't toxic.

Our club has been the laughing stock of the league for probably 5-6 years. So many memes of Keep Wenger In and so many rival fans laughing every year.

We then get Emery who also becomes a laughing stock.

We have the most famous fans football channel in the world possibly with the biggest amount of meltdowns which again has rival fans laughing at what a joke of a club we are.

The Arsenal we fell in love with is gone forever. Football has changed and the club didnt move with those changes.

The feeling of such emptiness is heart breaking. Sitting here flat thinking why or why is it happening to my club. The only club I love and the only interest I have at the weekend. And I cant remember the last time i enjoyed a match or being an Arsenal fan.

Of course I will support as always as I cant do anything but it but this has been the worst I have felt as a fan.
Its period of change i don't think it'll get better that quick the people will have to learn have more patience specially the AFTV guys

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great stuff we even made Rodgers look s**t awful performance and losing at home against off form Everton

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Its period of change i don't think it'll get better that quick the people will have to learn have more patience specially the AFTV guys

We have had patience for 15 years. We aren't expecting to win the league every year. We never have dominated football despite what some fans would think.

We just want to challenge. Chelsea do it regardless of what happens. Manager changes/meltdowns/players giving up. People talk about the money but we have spent money too. Just badly.

We have 200m worth of forward line and a defence that is arguably the worst in the premier league.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
You do not become a great manager by osmosis.

Hiring Arteta will not give you Guardiola, hiring Paul Clement will not give you Ancelloti, hiring Carlos Queiroz will not give you SAF.

If Arteta wants to prove himself a capable manager he can...elsewhere.The fact that we are even considering an ASSISTANT who has never managed, ever, tells you everything you need to know about our current state.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Poch is not coming to Arsenal. Why cant people get their head around it. Why would he come to Arsenal?

Give 3 or 4 reasons.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You do not become a great manager by osmosis.

Hiring Arteta will not give you Guardiola, hiring Paul Clement will not give you Ancelloti, hiring Carlos Queiroz will not give you SAF.

If Arteta wants to prove himself a capable manager he can...elsewhere.The fact that we are even considering an ASSISTANT who has never managed, ever, tells you everything you need to know about our current state.

This mentality is the same as signing players.

We now want Rodgers but didnt want him 18 months ago.

People at Arsenal didnt think Soyunco was good enough for the money.

Sometimes in life you have to take risks. Arguably Emery was the safe pick.

This Arsenal side is brutal with so many problems. We dont have the pick of managers. We are desperate.

As for the people saying theres plenty of reasons why Poch would join us that's crap.

First thing is in summer he would have at least 2 or 3 better offers.

Second this current crop of players is bad.

Thirdly he probably wont have 200m in january and the summer to improve the defence.

Fourthly he would lose every ounce of respect from Sp**s.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This Arsenal side is brutal with so many problems. We dont have the pick of managers. We are desperate.

As for the people saying theres plenty of reasons why Poch would join us that's crap.

First thing is in summer he would have at least 2 or 3 better offers.

Second this current crop of players is bad.

Thirdly he probably wont have 200m in january and the summer to improve the defence.

Fourthly he would lose every ounce of respect from Sp**s.

I want to argue all your points about Poch but it's been done in this thread already. Please read the forum, thanks.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Well we will see what the future brings but one thing I can guarantee is Poch will not be the Arsenal manager.

Now if you believe he will be and there are so many things indicating he would take the job and he doesnt please come back and say you were wrong.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Well we will see what the future brings but one thing I can guarantee is Poch will not be the Arsenal manager.

Now if you believe he will be and there are so many things indicating he would take the job and he doesnt please come back and say you were wrong.

ok, what do you guarantee it on?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't think he will be, but to say there is absolutely no chance is bizarre when it's been pointed out why he might. And no I won't come back and say I'm wrong if he doesn't come, thats delusional.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Let's hope today's result has focused minds that Freddie is not the right man. As part of the previous coaching set up he was part of the problem and todays selections and subs may as well have been Emery.

There was no new management bump. Just more of the same.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't think he will be, but to say there is absolutely no chance is bizarre when it's been pointed out why he might. And no I won't come back and say I'm wrong if he doesn't come, thats delusional.

The only reason why people think he would come here is because he may have sour grapes over his sacking. Which hasnt been reported or even suggested. He could have been happy to leave in the end as he had taken them as far as he could.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit

We are desperate for a quality manager.The job that needs to be done is a massive one.

Every appointment involves some risk, but there's a difference between taking a chance on someone and hiring someone with literally no managerial experience. at all. at any level.

The player equivalent wouldn't be signing someone who performed well for a "smaller" team like Soyuncu, it would be signing a player who had never played a football match before.

Having managed before should be the bare minimum requirement. Taking educated risks is fine, gambling recklessly is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom