• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In the 7 full seasons he's managed in the PL, Mourinho's team outscored Arsenal in 4 of them despite being perceived as an overly defensive manager.

His style of play is fine, it’s parodied to ridiculous standards at this stage...George Graham won two league titles for us with that defensive counter attacking style, I would be happy to play like that as long we could defend very well.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't think there are many or any attainable coaches that are more likely to succeed on paper than Jose right now.

The issue I have (trying to be objective rather than looking at his history with Arsène) is that his often useful tactic of deflecting attention on to him and away from the team can and has every time toppled into a bit of a circus when things aren't going great .

Dont really want Mourinho.

Is he gonna set us up to attack?
Is he going to put together a coordinated possession games that suits the players?
Is he gonna go use the academy?

If hes gonna do all those things then fine. If not, dont want.

I just don't like the idea of stop gap managers when we have such a young squad. I like to have a manager that I can say after the season "At least it feels we are going somewhere"...

I respect all Mourinho has done and in his prime he is probably top3 best manager in modern football but for me I see just more of the same but instead of bullshit after bullshit in interview from Emery we will get a lot more aggressive character in Mourinho.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Busy scouting Rodgers mate, I’m at St Mary’s.

If possible, can you get him to sign this picture of a picture of him? Ta.

NINTCHDBPICT000430978644.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bloddy hell, it's already 3-0 to Leicester. Meanwhile, when we face them in a months time...

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Dont really want Mourinho.

Is he gonna set us up to attack?
Is he going to put together a coordinated possession games that suits the players?
Is he gonna go use the academy?

If hes gonna do all those things then fine. If not, dont want.

The answer to all those is clearly no. We've seen Mourinho enough to know he's the antithesis of how we want to play football

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Might as well take Rogers off the list of options - no way he'd swap Leicester for us

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can’t take a man who got sacked from Liverpool for them to kick.

Lost 6-1 to Stoke, that stench doesn't go away easily I'm afraid to say. Also lost to Tim ****ing Sherwood's Villa in an FA Cup semi-final. Then again it's hard to blame Rodgers when that selfish prick Gerrard was shooting from 40 yards every half chance he got trying to steal the glory for himself as usual.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Can’t take a man who got sacked from Liverpool for them to kick.
weren't you in favour of a man who got sacked by United and Chelsea?

almost every manager has been sacked by someone at sometime, which is why they are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom