• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Quite interested to see how we get on against City on Sunday, they aren't performing too well and I kind of feel like we desperately needed that W on Monday, hopefully another one tonight, I'm hoping we've turned a corner as we shouldnt be as bad as we have been, we are not relegation fodder, put up a fight is what I want to see, we still have the talent to take us over the line if they just focus and put in a shift.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Carlo for 18 months is a good deal, could even give to Freddie after that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Make sure the word spreads through this barren land of peasants that the Don is about to arrive.

giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
18 months gives everyone time to really bed in here... Raul, Edu, Freddie & Per not that long into roles.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People seem to want an ex-pro in charge, so if Freddie learns the ropes under Carlo he might be in the running next time.

I hate this obession ngl, if he's good enough then sure. But i'd rather let Freddie/Arteta be in charge somewhere else before we take them in, it's always been my case. Especially if somehow Carlo gets us CL again.

Once this club gets CL I really believe we'll be able to get the top top bracket of managers.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I hate this obession ngl, if he's good enough then sure. But i'd rather let Freddie/Arteta be in charge somewhere else before we take them in, it's always been my case. Especially if somehow Carlo gets us CL again.

Once this club gets CL I really believe we'll be able to get the top top bracket of managers.
I don't disagree I just put the Freddie line in there so people wouldn't attack me for liking Ancelotti. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom