• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I suspect these people are ****ing Sp**s supporter having a laugh here. Why the **** would anyone be so dense to want a zero experienced scrub over seasoned coaches like Ancelotti who have won multiple trophies. Or maybe they really are ****ing simpletons. "Oh Pep says his buddy is good so Arteta must be a ****ing godsend" People in this forum are ****ing ridiculous I swear. I need to stay out of this place to keep myself sane. No point getting pissed with a bunch of Spud trolls and simpletons.
I'm not an Arteta fan either

say yes

forum master baiter
Whom would be your top 5 English teams, based on all their history’s compared?

Liverpool, United and Arsenal are the big three historic clubs. Have won close to 40% of all the domestic trophies between them, which is mad. And there are tons of other amazing achievements in there (the invincibles, numerous double winners, United’s 1999 team etc). Three icons of English football.

Unfortunately, we’re definitely the smallest of that group, and have never won the ultimate prize in Europe. So there’s not a chance we’re the number 1 club, but our history is such that one dominating decade could change that - which is something no club outside that trio can say.

4 and 5 are hard however. Historically, you’d be looking at clubs like Everton and Villa, with Sp**s not far off. However, the oil clubs have really upended everything. Their trophy cabinets are now comparable to anyone outside the top three, and with their dodgy owners they’ve achieved world fame and financial success. If you were asking historically, I’d still plump for Everton and Villa over them. But there’s sadly no doubt that City/Chelsea are the ‘bigger’ clubs today.

Joestlaachmkr

The poll reflects the rumours. No point having a poll where we’re all voting for Diego Simeone or something when he’s not even been linked.
I know, i was sarcastic before anything else. But i think it`s a shame that the top 3 candidates we are being linked to are Arteta, Poch and Vieira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom