• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
He failed at Burnley though, so red flag and a no.
why do you say this? he left of his own accord, against Burnley's wishes, apparently, for personal reasons

as someone who grew up near Bournemouth, I can guess what they might have been

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even the aquarium was emptied of water at the end. A fitting end to a vile club.

Peter Risdale, what a man!

He ruined a club by spending all the money, our Stan ruined a club by spending no money...kindred spirits :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I thought it only was Man United & Liverpool that were popular in Scandinavia?

They are the two biggest yes, as arguably in England as well, but you'll find everything here. My town has a 35 year old fan club for Carlisle United of all things.

I studied in York, so somehow I ended up watching Huddersfield a lot. Though, we went to the Arsenal before that when my father could afford.

GDeep™

League is very weak
why do you say this? he left of his own accord, against Burnley's wishes, apparently, for personal reasons

as someone who grew up near Bournemouth, I can guess what they might have been
The expectations were he would do better than what he did, finished 13th one season. By his own accord his job there wasn’t what he would’ve liked.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Peter Risdale, what a man!

He ruined a club by spending all the money, our Stan ruined a club by spending no money...kindred spirits :lol:

Somehow you almost have to admire Peter Ridsdale, it was so bonkers that you could not make it up. David O'Leary laughing all the way to the empty bank.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are the two biggest yes, as arguably in England as well, but you'll find everything here. My town has a 35 year old fan club for Carlisle United of all things.

I studied in York, so somehow I ended up watching Huddersfield a lot. Though, we went to the Arsenal before that when my father could afford.

My longest ever Chsmpionship Manager game was a Huddersfield Town one in the 03-04 game, due to the great Herbert Chapman...took them from division 4 to Premiership Champions!

You’re welcome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom