• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Manu long-johns is full of ****e. Again, you don’t go to the blokes house at 1am with a contract negotiator if he hasn’t got the job.

My normal self thinks along the exact same lines, but I've seen so much **** with that club that there's another side in me which will be anxious for eternity on Arsenal matters :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yep really need to announce him either today or tomorrow so he can have few training sessions before Everton game. Looks like Ancelotti to Everton is done likely to be confirmed today

uriazu

Im really not sure why everyone thinks Arteta is our savior, he has not trained a team yet.
I cannot believe that Everton brought Ancelotti, Sp**s Mou and are putting our fate in inexperienced coaches.
We really do not learn...

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Im really not sure why everyone thinks Arteta is our savior, he has not trained a team yet.
I cannot believe that Everton brought Ancelotti, Sp**s Mou and are putting our fate in inexperienced coaches.
We really do not learn...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom